- TWENTY EIGHT

MANAGER !

THE BOYS WERE GETTING READY FOR THEIR CONCERT

THE BOYS WERE GETTING READY FOR THEIR CONCERT. The curtain was still closed. They were all currently getting their hair and makeup touched up before they do their show.

You were currently walking the hallways making sure all the boys were ready, it was only roger who was on the stage on his drum set, that was ready.

"c'mon boys, you need to hurry, you go on in 10" You told them as you ushered them through the doors and on stage.

"who's that?" Roger asked Freddie as he saw you walk past them.

"oh, that's y/n she's our assistant manager, she focuses more on getting us here on time and making sure everything runs smoothly" Freddie answered him as Freddie was having his hair touched up.

"She bloody gorgeous" Roger sighed dreamily as he carried on watching you.

You had felt someone staring, looking up to where you thought someone was staring, you saw it was one of the band members you were managing, he winked at you and then quickly looked at Brian who shook his head at him disapprovingly.

You couldn't help but blush, looking at him you realised he's very handsome, but you had to keep it professional, so you smiled at him and then just carried on making sure everything was alright.

After concert was done, the boys all celebrated in the dressing room. Roger whoever walked over to you and asked if you wanted to come to the party they were having to celebrate their first concert.

You at first disagreed as it wouldn't be inappropriate but he soon persuaded you to go, his argument was that he was one of the band members and could fire anyone he wants so whoever had a problem with it would get the sack.

Agreeing, he pulled you over to the boys where he had announce to them that you were going to the party.

They were happy that you were coming which made you at ease. Smiling, you got them into their van and made sure they were going to drive back safely.

As soon as they left you walked towards your car and drove your flat where you were getting changed. Roger wanted to pick you up so you had 10 minutes left of getting ready.

All you were doing now was putting on your jewellery.

On time he beeped outside, grabbing your purse you came out of your door and locked it and made your way downstairs and out the flag building.

"wow you look.. wow" He breathed out as he stared at your figure walking towards the car. He looked you up and down which made you internally smirk.

"Not too bad yourself" You smirked at him, you saw a twinkle in his eye.

"let's go then shall we" He said to you as he drive to Freddie's house.