34. Watch *

Serenity Jackson

"Fuck! Luci I can't!" I moaned out loud, gripping hard into the couch at the side of our bedroom.

"Yes the fuck you can. You chose 7, so you'll do 7. Now cum around my dick again Baby." He said into my neck as he sucked and bit, all while pounding the life out of my pussy. "Just one more for me Bella."

As he said this his pace got increasingly unstable. I knew he would be cumming soon as well so I forced it out of me. I bit down onto my lip when I felt like I had just pissed myself. At first I thought my water broke but then remembered that I was only 6 months pregnant.

Luciano came inside of me kissing down my neck as he teased my clit. His cum came dripping out so he pushed the remainder back in with a single finger. Our breathing was heavy and unsteady.

"Good girl, you made such a mess for me...I'm proud of you." He whispered kissing my lips deeply.

Now I'm sore as a motherfucker. But my gender reveal is in an hour and like 30 minutes. I tapped his shoulder. "Get up, we gotta get ready."

He groaned kissing my cheek. "Why do we even need this? I already know the gender." He said wrongly.

I shook my head standing up, nearly falling but the couch held me up. "Just for that I'm going to Team Boy." I confessed as I walked into the closet to get my outfit.

Luci got up and chuckled while shrugging his shoulders. "Watch you be wrong." He said as he followed me into his closet across from mine.

•••

I was on Team Boy so I was wearing blue and white, while Luciano, of course, was wearing pink

I was on Team Boy so I was wearing blue and white, while Luciano, of course, was wearing pink. He had on a plain white shirt and some light pink dress pants that he paired with his gold Gucci belt, wearing black loafers on his feet.

I eyed him carefully as I abut my lip. "So fucking sexy." I muttered making my way over to him.

He smirked pecking my lips. "Look at you. If we weren't going to get killed by my mother if we were late to our own reveal I'd fuck you so hard right now." He confessed.

"Let's go, Handsome." I say taking his hand guiding him out the door. We decided to take the Bentley Mulliner.

The whole ride there I was thinking of possible names for our baby. Girl and Boy. Luci must've sensed this because as soon as I was about to give up from uncertainty he answered.

"Tiana..." He murmured as if he was tasting it on his tongue before he proudly repeated, "Tiana."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Tiana?"