25. The Keys

Serenity Jackson

We were now exiting the plane and I was exhausted. My back is aching, my bra feels too tight, and I want a big juicy burger with cheese and bacon. I also want a non-alcoholic Pina Colada. We are in The Keys right now.

"Ren?" El asked as I tried to contain my tantrum. "You good babe?"

"No! I want a big juicy burger with cheese and bacon. With a non-alcoholic Pina Colada." I exclaim breaking down.

I feel El wrap her tight arms around me as I cry.

"Doc, is she gonna be going off on us like this forever?" Angelo asked.

"Well that depends. Normally hormones don't stay put while pregnant. There's no way I could answer that, Sir." Willa explained to him rubbing my back.

I sniff wiping my nose with my sleeve. Ew. "I'm sorry you guys. I'm just really really hungry and tired and my back hurts and-" I start to ramble as I start to cry again.

This time Angelo comes to my aid and wraps his buff arms around me. "Shhh, Stupendo. It's alright. We don't blame you." He whispers into my ear, kissing my forehead. (gorgeous)

I chuckled thinking of Luci's face right now if he were to see this. He'd kill his best friend.

"Great and now she's laughing." Skyler giggled. "I never want children if this is what it does to you."

All of us– except delusional Skyler– look at Tay with sympathy. The look in his eye is screaming disappointment.

"You wouldn't be able to handle me would you Pumpkin?" She turns to Matteo who has a scowl on his face.

He grunts before mumbling a short "sure" and continues to the curb where 5 cars were waiting for us. One black BMW series 8, one black Chevrolet Suburban, one yellow and black Hellcat, one matte black Ferrari, and one silver Rolls Royce.

"Fuck yes! He got us our own cars!" Angelo shouted as he ran to the Suburban.

I rolled my eyes. "Out of all cars or SUVS you choose a black Chevrolet Suburban, Angie?" I ask him.

He shrugs. "They have nice interior. Also the seats go far back enough for my legs or their's to stretch out." He answered going over to the man dressed in black.

"Hi, welcome to The Florida Keys! I'm Liam and I'll be your guide for your time being." The nice dirty blonde headed boy greeted, winking at Angelo who was currently stood with his jaw clenched as he starred at Liam.

Weird...

"Mr. Rossi gave me the keys to all 5 cars assigning them to each one of you. But he wants a buddy system, so each of you have a partner."

Of –fucking– course he did.

"Cazzo sake Luciano." I heard Alessia mumble. (fuck sake Luciano)

"Elena and Will, take the BMW."

"YES!" El shouted jumping up. "I call driving Handsome!" She announced as she ran over to Liam taking the keys out of his hands.