Satiated (NSFW)

Lucy rushed across the hall to Natsu's room, the soft patter of her feet against the floor gaining Happy's attention.

The cat followed her into the room and onto the bed, and although it made her feel a little guilty, Lucy had to pick him up and put him back out in the hall. "Sorry buddy, but I don't need anything distracting us right now. I'll make it up to you later."

Happy looked betrayed, but he scampered off, leaving Lucy to prepare herself in Natsu's room alone.

There was no telling how much longer he'd be in the shower, so she had to act fast. Laying in the center of his bed, she shuffled through several different poses to greet him with- Laying on her back, her side, propping herself up on her elbows...

As she was in the middle of trying to see how far she could arch her back in a position that'd present her butt upwards, Lucy noticed that the TV was on, and it looked like a movie was playing.

He'd probably be confused if she just turned it off altogether, so she instead decided to just lower the volume, but that'd mean finding the remote first.

It wasn't on his nightstand, and it also wasn't on his dresser. She went into an irrational panic trying to locate it, tossing his blanket and pillows over with no luck.

"Uh... Luce?"

...Fuck. She couldn't bring herself to look at him as he came into the room, but she knew he had to have been weirded out by what he just walked in on. It only took her a couple of seconds to completely mess up his bedding, and for seemingly no reason, too. "Uh... I was just looking for the remote..."

Amused, Natsu shook his head and kneeled down to reach under his bed, immediately finding the remote there. She still didn't look at him when he handed it to her, so she didn't notice the surprised face he made when he saw her state of dress.

It's not like Lucy's overly modest with what she likes to wear, but something told him she was in his room in nothing but her underwear for a reason. And then she laid back on his bed after just turning the TV volume down, another indicator that something was up."What're you doing? Where's Cana?"

"Something came up, she had to go." Lucy ran her hand over the length of her body to garner some attention, but he almost seemed more focused on how disheveled his bed was than her right now. "Oh, I'm sorry, let me clean this up..."

Natsu watched her closely as she remade his bed. Her breasts were nearly completely visible through that bra she had on, and her thong covered literally nothing too. But he recognized that little pink piece of underwear, and he knew that it wasn't a coincidence that she happened to be wearing it. He just wondered if she was going to explain herself, or if he'd be figuring it out on his own.

"Babe..." Stopping her from focusing on fixing his bed any longer, Natsu eased her into a soft kiss. That seemed to be just what she needed, all of Lucy's tension left her body as she deepened the kiss and pulled him closer, nearly tripping him in her attempt to get him on the bed with her.

"Damn girl," He teased, though Lucy didn't stop pulling him.

"C'mere! I want you to lay with me~"

"Okay, let me put some pants on..."

Lucy hadn't even taken the time to realize that he had nothing covering him but a towel wrapped around his waist- he did just get out of the shower, so she shouldn't be surprised.

But she began to panic when he started going through his dresser, having him naked would mean being closer to the end goal here. She sucked in a deep breath and tried her best to sound confident, though her voice still came out as a mumble, "You don't have to..."