9: Power Is A Thing That Everyone Want

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

Princess Jieun slowly entered into king's chamber as her eyes are emotionless..... She entered and bow to the king who is observing her behavior that isn't like normal to him.....

Seokjin: My deep condolences for your husband......

Seokjin said as he is trying to find about what she is thinking but to his shock, suddenly Jieun started laughing.... A mockery laugh...... She laughed as she finally looked at king with hateful eyes.......

Jieun: My majesty, you never cared about any of your minister died..... Just because he was my husband, you thought of showing condolences when you know why he died...... So, just come to the point, my majesty..... Why did you call me???

She asked him with a very cold voice as Seokjin just looked at Jieun with pain in his eyes......

Seokjin: You still didn't forgot him.... You couldn't move on.... And that's why you are doing this...... What will you gain to do this..... You are princess Jieun...... Not any princes but Seoul Royal kingdom's only princess and a princess can't marry a commoner.......You have royal blood and this thing is inevitable.......

Seokjin stated the facts that are going since generation after generations..... Princess are always meant to marry royal officials or any prince to gain power...... They are basically sold by their family to keep her family stronger with power and War....... But Jieun wants something else...... Jieun wants to marry a commoner who she met outside....... She doesn't want to be sold out by her family......

Jieun: I...... I know..... I know.... But why did you kill him??? Why your mother killed him in front of me ??? You should have give me punishment but why him???? I.... I was ready to accept everything..... I was ready to sold out for the sake of his life..... I.... I begged to you brother, to save him but it's you who sliced his throat in front of me by Queen Mother order........

This is the second time from Jieun eyes tears fall...... She is a very strong princess and have a great mentality......... First time, she cried when she begged to Seokjin not to kill him..... And second time is this......... Seokjin just looked at her as he finally decided to do what he should have done years ago......

Seokjin: You are exiled from the palace, Princess Jieun..... You are now going to live in old palace in Busan with prince Jimin and his mother......

 You are now going to live in old palace in Busan with prince Jimin and his mother