59: Tormenting Souls With Drenched Blood

( LISTEN TO " BTS  blood, sweat and tears Orchestra version  while reading this)

( LISTEN TO " BTS blood, sweat and tears Orchestra version while reading this)

⏯️⏹️⏭️

In Jungkook's Chamber ( In Wonju palace)

Author pov

Pain and endless pain that's what she felt as she slowly opened her eyes and found herself in a complete unfamiliar room..... she remembers everything that happened with her before she blacked out..... She saw prince jungkook's smirked face looking at her like a he just won a trophy by seeing her..... She thought about her just born son, Taemin who isn't with her..... She has woken up long time ago..... She tried God knows how long to open the door.... She banged on the door continuously screaming and shouting to let her go or let her see his son.... But only thing she found is errie silence on the other side......

She looked around the whole room to find something sharp objects that might help her to protect herself but she found nothing..... She has broken every new slupture that was on the chamber and destroyed the room but still she can't have the satisfaction until she have her child on her arms......

In the end, she slowly sit down on the floor while tears are falling down from her eyes like ocean as she leaned her throbbing head on the bed ......... She questions to herself why she is getting all of this suffering..... What sin she has committed that she is suffering like this.....why it's happening with her?? And everyone is after her??? She just wants to leave alone.... She wants to get away from this palace and people of the palace.... Slowly and steadily, this palace and the people are becoming a curse to her..... No matter how much she wants to get rid of it, she can't.....

Her attention diverted suddenly hearing the sound of door opening reavealing, prince Jeon Jungkook, who entered into the chamber and saw the whole mess created by Hawoon.... But instead of getting angry, Jungkook snicked and said," my bunny is getting wild.... She loves to engraved her marks on my territory....."