20: A Uninvited Member

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

The rest of the day Hawoon spend with the little prince of king as she was assigned by him to take care of the little kid who seems to like her a lot...... Little Prince, Jihoon sticks around Hawoon like a koala bear and doesn't want to get away from her..... He loves when she take care of him, listen to him and play with him..... Since Hawoon was the oldest of her siblings, she knew how to take care of little toddler like him..... And unknowingly she enjoyed as she got distracted by the sudden situations of her life with the help of this boy...... In the afternoon, she feed him and tucked him into sleep..... She decided to went to her room to rest a little bit as she is tired by the works she has done today.....

As soon as she entered into the room, she stopped on her tracks seeing the person in front of her, who is sitting on her bed as hearing the sound of door opening and look at the door only to found the person standing in front of him.... The person who he was been waiting for......

Hawoon snapped out of her trance and immediately bowed to him and looked down in the floor not having the courage to look at prince Taehyung.....Her breathing started to go uneven..... She started to remember about the yesterday events with king...... Instantly, she feels immerse pain in her heart like someone is stabbing her with knifes countless times...... She feels like she has betrayed prince Taehyung...... She feels like she did a great sin.... A sin which have no forgiveness.......

Taehyung smile got faded when he saw her condition..... The same submission and slavery..... Heads down and eyes are on the floor..... A perfect slave and a perfect concubine who's only thing she has to do is bear a heir for dynasty....... Taehyung's knuckles clenches as he calmed himself down..... He can't be angry on her ..... It's not her fault.....He slowly goes towards her and gently hold her chin and make her look at him..... Taehyung's all anger or whatever it was got vanished seeing her glistening eyes that are having tears...... He became worried seeing her teary eyes that are trying to hold back her tears to fall....

Taehyung: Hawoon, what happened??? Why are you crying???

He asked her but nothing came out from her mouth as she just stand there as tears finally started to come out from her eyes and rolling down from her eyes to cheek...... How can she tell him that she has slept with one of his brother just to give a heir for a dynasty..... If she tells him, he won't care of her the way she is doing now.... And moreover, she didn't protest.... Partially, it's her fault..... She became a mindless puppet of Queen Mother who just used her as a pawn.......

She just slowly hugged him tightly making Taehyung completely off-guard by her actions...... She closed her eyes as she feels so safe around him...... She understood finally that she likes no she loves him..... She fall in love with this prince who was never been treating her as a slave.... He treated her as a equal...... A companion...... He didn't ordered her but asked her permission and showered her with love and tried to protect her from everything...... Moreover, he comforted her when no one was there to comfort her.......