57: Conspiracy In The Bushes

( Listen to BTS"  Black Swan "orchestra version while reading this chapter)

( Listen to BTS" Black Swan "orchestra version while reading this chapter)

⏯️⏹️⏭️

In King's Chamber

Author Pov

Namjoon has got his conscious few minutes ago as he was in complete bed rest and under physician observation...... Queen So Ryun entered into the chamber and saw Namjoon is sitting on the bed and deeply thinking about something.....

So Ryun decided to went towards him and sit beside Namjoon.... Namjoon was so into his thoughts that he didn't realize his wife has sit beside him and slowly touched his face using his fingers making him snap out of his thoughts....

Namjoon found So Ryun sitting beside him as he turned around his face on the other side not wanted to talk or see her.... He started to get irritated seeing So Ryun..... She has became a eye-sore for him......

So Ryun: Why you are so eager to have her??? What She has that I don't have???? I even give you a heir for the throne but still you don't look at me.... Why??? Why Kim Namjoon?? Why????

So Ryun is so tired of seeing Namjoon's madness for Hawoon.... Hawoon has clearly rejected him... But still he is going after her..... Today, what he heard from Erunch Yun and then she saw Taehyung's sadness that made her realize that prince Taehyung is madly and deeply in love with Hawoon.... He loves her with his whole heart..... The sadness she saw in Taehyung's eyes has proved that...... How lucky Hawoon is to have such kind of love from a royal prince.... Because in this household of royalty, Love is a unknown and meaningless word.....

Namjoon gritted his teeth hearing such a rubbish from So Ryun as he hold So Ryun throat and make her closer to him and said," Because you can't love me the way I want from Hawoon.... The affection, the warmth , the peaceful tranquility only Hawoon was capable of giving that to me.... I want her because I want the love that Taehyung is getting from her ..... He is happy... He has a peaceful life... But What about me??? I don't get any.... All I wanted from her is to give me the love the same way she gives to Taehyung.... WHY IT'S SO HARD FOR HER TO GIVE???? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!"