8: Secret Needed To Have Buried

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Yoongi pov

After dealing with that merchant, the coffee was served into the table as who is serving it is clearly shaking in fear which got noticed by yoongi...... As she turned around to get out of room just then Yoongi asked her something to make her halt.....

Yoongi: what's your name???

He asked as that girl gulped and turned around lowering her head as she said," Sei Wei"

It came like a whisper but enough for yoongi to hear..... Yoongi chuckled as he slowly pulled off something from the drawer and her eyes widened seeing the thing..... It's dragger..... Yoongi looked at her sharply as he said, " look at me and say, you didn't hear anything. Repeat."

He said as he is waiting for her to say

He said as he is waiting for her to say..... She slowly looked at the prince as her breathe hitched seeing such a handsome prince.... But his aura is completely dark with give her shiver down to her spine. Mustering up her courage, she said," I didn't hear anything. I didn't hear anything."

Her pupils are shaking in fear seeing that yoongi smirked in satisfaction.....

Yoongi: you can go now......

He said as she immediately turned around and get out of the room as yoongi didn't bother anything..... Now, his most important task is getting that girl out of Taehyung's head...... And how did he know about this..... Because Taehyung told him about this.... After returning from Jeju island, he shared his unknown feelings to his Yoongi hyung...... Yoongi thought this is just a mere attraction..... But he was dead wrong , when he got to see Taehyung's art room filled with the same girls..... He crazily painted her only...... Like he is possessed by her...... Taehyung told Erunch Kwon to make leave those concubines... He is not interested in them anymore......He is clearly obsessed with her..... And a Prince can't have those kind of feelings..... Because Royal prince are obligated to get married to princess.... Not any random girl.... It's the law that the ancestors created.... On top of that, he is royal blood..... His mother is a princess before becoming queen...... Their marriage is legal...... And the looks on Taehyung eyes clearly showed him that he won't make her concubine..... He will make her his wife which is unacceptable........