Verdant Guards & Training

Start from the beginning

"Congratulations Toga, we are promoted from criminals to lab rats," Dabi made a snarky remark.

"In that case, I want to be a hamster, they are really cute," Himiko said.

"What is wrong with you two?" Jiro asked with an exasperated expression.

After I was done with my work I gave Toga a blood bag that I had already stored with other medical supplies. But before that, I warned her, "Don't go raiding my blood bags. They are mine in the event I ever need them for medical experiments. Do remember I am quirkless so I have to rely on many other things and not a quirk." I explained.

"I think it's a good thing that he acknowledges the fact the people with quirk do have a slight edge over the quirkless people," Momo said complimenting the onscreen Izuku.

"And that same quality is helping him prepare the things that are reducing that distance," Nemuri said.

Suddenly both Toga and Dabi's eyes widen. "DAMN I THOUGHT YOU HAD A IQ QUIRK!" Dabi said.

"I mean I am not wrong," Dabi defended, "it's not like you see a quirkless kid trying to take over the world every day."

"Nope, my IQ is higher than Principal Nezu's of UA," Izuku said with a hearty laugh.

Izuku in the auditorium slowly glanced towards their principal only to see him staring back at him with a terrifying smile.

"I'm just hiding my movements so he doesn't find them since we don't have enough preparation to waste in dealing with him currently but I think we will have enough ready by the start of UA's next school year," Izuku explained.

"The same time League made their appearance as well," Naomasa pointed out.

"So the Emperor is going to either clash with them or oppose them," Mic suggested.

"The second option is much more profitable for heroes," Aizawa said, "in an ideal world League and Emperor will just destroy each other while fighting among themselves."

"But Aizawa, this is not an ideal world," Nighteye said.

"And Midoriya is too smart to go out in such a pathetic way," Nezu concluded the discussion.

Izuku continued, "That is also when I plan to start a lot more activities and solidify my power in the underworld. We just got to be careful of the current King of the Underworld, All For One."

"Good Lord!" All Might sighed in relief, "it seems young Midoriya doesn't have plans to join that fiend... for now at least."

They were both confused about who All For One was.

"It makes sense that most people from our generation wont know about All for One," Izuku said, "Aizawa sensei were you aware of All for One before Kamino ward?"

"Yes but he was just a fable or a fairy tale among the old heroes," Aizawa explained. 

"I have no intention of hiding much from either of you so ready for a history lesson?" Izuku asked and they nodded their heads.

"Noo, I hate studying," Himiko said.

"Are you perhaps one of 'my people?" Mina asked feeling a kind of kinship with her.

I then explained everything about the old king that currently rules the underworld.

"You don't need that long of an explanation," Kaminari said, "all you have to say is 'that guy is old, powerful, and has a shit ton of quirks so don't fuck with him' simple."