💙 Primadonna VII [MM]

Start from the beginning

"Uhm..." he thought about it. Wriggling his hips and taking a deep breath as he touched the metal. "G-green... I-I think."

"No, no 'i thinks'. You have to be certain baby. Pull up your shorts and see how you feel."

I stood up so he had space to stand and pull up his shorts over his caged dick. I felt my heart pound and cock throb, from the outside Declan looked normal, just a very attractive shirtless celebrity but I knew. I knew he was all mine and I couldn't resist the temptation to lean in and kiss him for it, pushing myself against his petite compliant body.

Dec moaned and squirmed when he tried to rub himself back against me but no doubt felt zero reward from it. A hand went to his hair and I pressed my lips to his cheek, keeping them there for a moment before pulling back, "Still green?" I hummed.

"Yes, sir." He squeaked when his voice broke and I had to chuckle at his cuteness. This was a Deep Fantasy come true for me and I loved being able to share it with a man I cared infinitely about.

"It should get more comfy the longer you have it on but If it hurts or you go numb you tell me immediately, understood?"

Declan's demeanour had changed quite dramatically from bratty Primadonna to needy sub, he shuffled into my arms, rubbing his head against my chest with a gentle sniff and nod.

I sighed, feeling a little bad for ruining what could have been an epic orgasm, after all it gave me great pleasure to make him cum but his behaviour had left me no choice. He had to appreciate that you do not bite the hand that feeds.

That was a lot of effort just to stop him acting out, I thought to myself and moved away to sit back down with my laptop.

Dec went to wipe the cum from his chest. When he came back in he pulled on his t-shirt before adjusting the cage, trying to get comfortable. A few tears of frustration leaked out the corner of his eyes.

"Declan tell Stevie he can come back in."

Although 9 times out of 10 Declan would disobey me for a minimal task such as that, he was no longer in a rebellious mood and immediately padded over to the door. Knocking on it and calling to my PA. 

When Stevie called back, Declan started his sad, uncomfortable little waddle back in my direction, plopping himself over to the chair beside where I was sat with my laptop. Not needing to be told what he wanted, I moved the arm of my chair out the way and let him curl up on my side. I wrapped an arm around him but couldn't give him all my attention because of work.

He whined softly.

"Why don't you get your iPad baby and watch a movie? Take your mind off it."

Dec nodded with a soft sniff, really milking this for all it was worth. The actor went to get his iPad and beats headphones from his bag, climbing back against my side once they'd been successfully retrieved. He turned and leaned back until head was cradled in my armpit, his pale legs laid over the full length of the loveseat.  Through my ear piece I called James back and let my spare arm side down Dec's front to gently rub his soft belly which elicited a soft purr from him.

My small lover quite contently started playing his childish computer games and I smiled down at his sweet face as he focused on the little characters on the screen.

»»»»»»»»»»

It must've been around 3 hours later when I'd finally caught up on work and then some. Prepping for weeks in advance meant i could really enjoy being home visiting my Mam and hopefully see my sisters. Exhausted, i folded my computer back into my work bag and pulled the ear piece free from my ear.