Chapter 11: Pep Rally

Red Hill, the next day was filled with spirit and with life. Banners had been put up almost everywhere to show that the league of Colleges in our district was commencing this Friday and Red Hill was prepping up for it.

Drums beat everywhere and there were loud screams and change as the Prep Rally had started. You could see the Red Cherry Cheerleaders everywhere dancing and displaying acrobatic movements.

Some of those girls were very flexible and so was Mija. Mija had taken ballet lessons since she was 3. She was highly flexible and had great stamina.

Reu walked to the gymnasium where basketball was usually played bug was also used as an assembly hall. He got a seat beside Devin and Gabby and waved at the golden intern at his dad's company who dat in the front row.

"Hello and welcome to the 2021/2022 Academic Session!" Screamed the anchor; Tom Grey. "I know we're all excited cause of the League yeah?" And a loud cheer arose from the crowd.

"And the fact that this is our year of graduation!!!" He screamed and a standing ovation came from the students seating on the left auditorium seats. "Okay, okay, okay, before our one and only, incredibly hot cheerleaders; The Red Cherry's show us their choreography to boost up our Red Hill Giants, let's welcome our very own principal, Mr. Edward Christian!" The crowd shrieked as they welcomed their principal.

"Hello Red Hill!" "Woooo!" Shouted the students in excitement. "I know you've had the absolute best summer holiday ever. LA bustled with more parties in one summer than I have seen in my lifetime."

Everyone laughed as he continued, "but you know what I say, 'a good break makes a good start, continuation and an epic finish.' I am counting on these final years to give Red Hill a year to never forget!" Screams and shouts came from the audience.

"All work and no play make Jack a dull boy, but all play and no work make Jake a dumber ass. Have a Giant day and year ahead." Principal Edward finished up his speech. Principal Ed was a very calm and fun man in his late 50's. Reu had never spoken to him personally because he was a great student with straight A's and good attitude. Why the hell would he ever be found there.

Principal Ed was a very fun man to be around but he was high disciplined. He doesn't take shenanigans. "Please give another round of applause to our wonderful Principal Mr Edward Christian. And another to our beautiful, ravishing Red Cherries!"

"C-" a beat started with the loud voices of female cheerleaders. "C-H-E" they marched in codedly. "C" "C-H-E-E-R-R-L-L-C-H-E-R-R-Y Leading!" A slim able bodied girl split in front of the 3-2-1 pyramid in front of us.

The girls where dressed in their red uniforms with white socks and white sneakers. They started their chants again as girls were thrown and twirled in the air and there was a whole lot of activities going on, it was way too hard for Reu to keep up.

The chanting finally stopped and a song came up when they were all still. Then they started moving in accordance and harmony to the beat of the song. They were such nice dancers.

They selected dance steps from a wide variety of dance categories; afrobeat, hip hop, etc. "Woah, the Cherries aren't playing this year." Gabby said. "Ever since Charli became captain, there's been a huge upgrade." Devin agreed.

Charlie was in her senior year. She was a very slim dancer who was popular on tik tok for her specialization in different dances. "They have really improved. You see now they dance in unison" Reu said and they laughed.

"Very true." Gabby said. "You should try out for the Cherries this year." Devin told Gabby. Gabby was a very brilliant dancer but she danced for her own pleasure and besides she was turned down 2 times in a row before Charli had been captain and put on the wait list when she became captain.

She had given up on her dream of ever becoming a cheerleader in Red Hill. "Please. I'd rather be a cheerleader for the Sea Lions than these set of worthless bitches."

"What if you get in?" Devin asked. "I don't want to get in Dev." "Come on, you know I like seeing you in cute things like those short cheerleading uniforms." He said planting kisses on her cheeks.

"You want me to dress that way, I might but not if it means becoming a Cherry." He stopped his public display of affection and frowned.

Reu was brought back to life by the shouts of the crowd signifying they, the Cherries were done with their choreography and presentation.

Some of the guys on the football team ran in and out cheering loudly and rousing the crowd to cheer as they left with the Cherries. "Thank you Cherries. Classes will continue immediately after the break, don't put your fire out just yet ladies and gentlemen of Red Hill College because this is gonna be a hot year! Try outs for the football team begin today after school although they might not take new recruits fully and tryouts for the Red Cherries same time after school, here in the gymnasium. Thank you once again dearest friends. Red Hill?"

"The Peak of Success!!" Screamed the audience as students filed back to their classes.

A/N
Hey guys. How are y'all doing? Things are still moving a bit slow but don't worry, the next chapter is one to look forward to and the ones ahead. Please be patient with me, us and I promise you will enjoy Suicide Deja Vu to the fullest.

QOTD: What do y'all think about Gavin? (Gabby and Devin)
Personally I really like devin but I'm not sure I can say the same about Gabby. You'll see why later.

Also, who would you like to date? I know it's a bit early but we've seen some cute scenes with some of our characters. Please no one should say Stella and Reu☠️that's a no no!

Love you so much. Like, vote, comment and share Suicide Deja Vu with your friends.
~diane(☆▽☆)