"We march for as long and far as our Mizukage desires" answered Mangetsu curtly, but Tobirama smiled when he saw the boy's clenched fists indicating that his remark had some truth which the Kiri leaders found hard to digest.

They were interrupted when the troops of all the legions saluted towards the North as the former Hokage felt a powerful presence arrive inside the camp.

His eyes widened when he saw the person to be none other than his own son, The Fourth Mizukage.

What is this?

Tobirama was left speechless and rattled when he caught a good look of the man who had taken the ninja world by storm. The last time he had seen him, he had been a young man in his eyes.

Full of youth, Idealism and Patriotism.

Now there was a Veteran Kage before him, one born and shaped by the horrors of the ninja world. He was in an even fitter physical form than earlier. He had allowed his hair to grow slightly longer and his cheekbones were more defined. What was most surprising was the thin but well maintained goatee that gave him a more mature appearance. His eyes- the same as his mother's looked at the legions saluting him and their allies in an equally cold and calculating manner.

But what was most disturbing was his chakra.

There had always been a hint of malice in his powers, most probably due to the dark power he inherited from his younger step brother before he died. But now his entire chakra felt like a cold and merciless power threatening to consume anything that got in its way. But there was a more disturbing presence that rankled Tobirama terribly.

He was not surprised when the Mizukage looked at him and offered just a single nod.

Tobirama and Tsunade had multiple questions running through their minds when only the two of them alone were requested to have a private meeting with the Mizukage.

They had voiced their concerns that they would be more comfortable having their own entourage alongside Kiri's top Generals be present for this important meeting, but were only told that this would be a personal meeting followed by the official dialogue later with all the top leaders present.

The guards outside the Mizukage's command tent allowed them to walk in freely but what they saw inside left them completely speechless.

Tobirama's lips trembled as he saw his son not sitting upon some high chair or appear intimidating, instead he found him beside a beautiful young woman with the two of them holding a young infant in each of their arms.

"Welcome, Lord Tobirama. I wanted to introduce my family to you first before we begin any talks...if that's fine with you" said Naruto with a gentle and welcoming smile,

Tobirama had to fight back fiercely to prevent his eyes from becoming moist at the sight before him. He had known his boy had married again with a woman named Mei Terumi-the Six Tails Jinchuuriki more than a year ago, had even been disappointed when his son had not told or invited him for this important event.

But this...

He found himself walking forward towards the couple on his own and didn't even know as to how was Tsunade taking this revelation. As he reached his son, he looked at the infant in his arms.

His Grandson.

There was a newborn boy looking at him curiously with his innocent green eyes that he inherited from his mother. His blonde hair and facial features were near identical to his father's and the core of his chakra was strong.

"Arima Namikaze"

Tobirama struggled with the lump in his throat upon hearing the child's name even as the infant raised a curious fist towards him.