"Specify." She tells me her location. "I'll be there in 10"

"K. love you too." I can hear her sending air kisses. I laugh as I hang up, her acting skills are hilarious. So now I have to be her nanny too? She's taking hell out of me.

I left house and went direction she told me. I pass white buildings with many, I mean many flowers.

It's a problem.

End of crowded street there's road and a black Audi is parked in the distance. She's hunted down by two men in suits. I approach her slowly and without worry.

She's standing at magnets counter wearing glasses and I'm sure she's controlling everything and moving her eyes everywhere. "Hi" she turns, smiles and wraps arms around my neck.

"What are you doing?" I ask unsure.

"When you said ten I thought minute not a century. Shut up and wrap your hands around my waist." She says with smile. I know she's playing game for that men but I can tell she has playful tone. I touch her waist and pull closer. She's confused but doesn't show.

"Like this?" I ask as I grip her tighter, "tell me why are we doing this?"

"We came here as a couple, did you forget that we have honeymoon?" She makes hurtful face on purpose, "if anyone suspects anything, this mission is failed." Smile stretches on her face again.

"So I should smile if I want to curse too?" I ask with little smirk.

"Yes, husband." She returns with same irony.

"Fuck yourself Hope"

"With pleasure." She says.

We stand here another minute, pretend that we have lovely romantic moment. I'd let her go but she smells so good, so, so, goddamn good. I can't stop smelling her. It's like mix of white and black, day and night, strong and weak. It gives independent, composed, strong, dangerous and also weak, vulnerable, soft and sensitive woman scent.

"Now" I look at her, my hands again on her waist. "We'll go hand in hand without worry, did you understand?"

"Stop giving orders." She smiles and clenches her teeth together in rage.

"Stop acting like baby." I held her hand and drag her. She just poked her nails on my skin. For reward I squeeze her hand so tight I know it hurts. We approach stone stairs and make sure no one follows us.

"Get your dirty hand off me." she quickly removes my hand and walks upstairs. I don't say anything, willing to get home as soon as possible.

We're in house already and she rushes in kitchen. I follow her, curious to know who were they. She crosses her arms over her chest as if she's waiting explanation from me.

"Who were they?"

"I have no idea. They were following me since I left the beach." She clicks her tongue and looks at me with more persistent glance.

"We don't know if they were following you or not, stop making dramas and focus on work." She scoffs as I speak. I know that something isn't as it should be but I don't want to make her nervous before anything is clear.

"Excuse me, if I hadn't make dramas I would have ended up in jail a long time ago. It's a catching spare."

"You might have gone to jail. That's what I'm saying Hope, you're therefore not good agent for this work." Of course I said it to annoy her. I stand up to get beer from fridge.

She slam shuts fridge's door as soon as I open it. "Listen you little fucking, shitty ass, arrogant bastard—"

"How long have you been remembering this?" My eyes narrow and look at her. I turn around, ready to walk upstairs.