"You won't," he said when he was certain she was staring right at his eyes. Although then he started to get a little bit nervous under such mesmerizing beautiful (e/c) eyes "I won't let that happen" he said, caressing her cheek with his thumb and giving her an electric buzz all through her spine. And on top of that, his hand wandered to her waist on its own "You look amazing," his voice sounded softer this time, making her feel her blush inside her chest, as weird as that might sound "You're already taking the part of a princess perfectly," he added, even lower while he neared her shoulder, thus making it sound near her ear. Then he placed on her skina kiss as delicate as her. The hand on his waist traveled to her back, doing tender caresses with the tip of his fingers over her visible skin. For a moment, (Y/n) forgot about her worries, and instead, she just melted on his touches and kiss, placing her own hand on his chest as support "Anyone would easily believe you are to be a queen," he said one last time, placing another light kiss, this time closer to her neck. 

But then a knock was heard, making both of them separate; although only slightly

But then a knock was heard, making both of them separate; although only slightly. Kakashi looked back towards the door, while (Y/n) stared at his lovely features and profile. 

"Miss? It's time," the servant's voice sounded from the other side of the door.

"I'm coming!" (Y/n) said from inside. 

Kakashi turned to her, about to pull his mask up again and let go of her. But he was stopped when her hand was placed over his, preventing him from covering himself again or separating from her. She stood on her tip-toes and kissed him, this time on his lips.

It caught him so much by surprise, that his previously tender caresses on her back had transformed in his complete hand on her skin, pressing her closer to him. And of course, his red cheeks were now on pair with hers. She separated as unexpectedly as she kissed him, leaving him even more entranced. 

"I can do this," she said pulling his mask up again and trying to sound confident, but especially trying to believe it herself.

Then, she disappeared out the door, forcing Kakashi to snap out of his trance and follow her. Although as soon as they arrived at the ballroom he had to step further away from her, leaving her with her 'soon-to-be husband' Soo-Yun, who like her, wore very elegant clothes.

Everyone's eyes inside the festive and ample hall turned to Soo-Yun and (Y/n) as soon as they got inside, making her even more nervous. Soo-Yun extended his hand to her, having a charming smile, and as soon as her hand held his he made a soothing caress on it. 

"We'll nail this," Soo-Yun said to her, hoping to ease her nerves. She didn't look as anxious, but he knew her enough to know she had been probably restless ever since they discussed today's plan. 

"We will host the engagement party" Soo-Yun announced to (Y/n) and Kakashi, the only ones inside his office that hadn't heard of the plan yet.