𝟷𝟸 | 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

Start from the beginning

Y/n: IK 😭

Ava: Y/N HIS WHOLE FAMILY IS HOT 🥵

Y/n: Even his 10 and 8 year old siblings??!! 😱😱

Ava: I MEAN HIM, HIS DAD AND HIS MOM

Y/n: NOO AVAA

Y/n: Gotta go, I hear the principal

Ellie: Run.

Claire: Byeee

Ava: TEXT SOON

Ellie: I WANT UPDATES VERY SOON, BYEEE

I freeze and quickly put my phone in my bag. The door opens and a teacher steps in saying "Anyone here?"

I huff "Yeah, me"

"Can you leave, your not supposed to Be here" She replies, banging on the stall I'm in.

"I'm taking a shit here," I groan "I think students should be able to go to the restroom durning lunch" I roll my eyes.

I wait for her to speak but I hear footsteps walking out so I either got in trouble or I proved her wrong. I grin and get off the toilet seat and wash my hands.

I air dry my hands and walk out of the restroom and back to my friend group. "Hey guys," I wave, accidentally splashing water on someone passing. "Oops," I laugh nervously "Sorry"

The girl rolls her eyes and walks away, I flip her off and sit down. "You were in the bathroom for awhile," Olivia says "Were you having sex?"

I gag and spit out my food. "What?"

"I asked if you were having sex" Shut up. I wasn't, and even if I was why would she care? It's not like she's my mom.

"I wasn't," I snarl "Now why would you care anyways, all you care about is boys and looking..hot" I roll my eyes  "Which you've obviously failed at" I mumble. She mocks me.

"You look dumb mocking her" Mackenzie speaks, now entering the conversation. Olivia dramatically gasps and puts a hand over her heart.

She fake cries "Mackie! Why would you say that?" She whines "We're best friends, remember?"

Mackenzie scoffs, "Yeah, sure" She talks "We used to be"

She lets out a little hmph before sitting up and walking to her other group of friends. We all sigh of relief and continue eating our food "So n/n" Jackie looks at me.

"Hm?" I take a sip of water and look at her. She has a grin on her face "oh no"

"How's you and Michael?" She laughs, causing everyone else at the table to laugh.

I don't get how it's funny, it's normal for friends to have crushing, they don't have to make it a joke and keep bugging me about it. I scoff "We haven't really talked in awhile" I chew on my sushi "Whys it so funny?"

Zara chokes on her food "You haven't talked to him in 8 days?" I nod and everyone gasps, I look up in confusion.

Mackenzie stands up and walks to me "Girl, you need to talk to him! He will never like you back if you distance yourself from him" She informs me, slightly pushing me towards Michaels direction.

"Geez, fine," I huff "I'll go to him, now let's me go, Mack" She lets me go and I start walking to Michael.

I look back and see everyone staring at me smiling, holding out their thumbs for a thumbs up and shooing me away with air. I playfully smile and look back.

I see Michael alone on a bench, being talked to by a teacher for who knows what.

"Michael, it's disrespectful to talk to your teachers like that," The teacher says. I recognize the teacher, It's Mrs. Turner. I shoot a disgusted face at her. "Why'd you assume me and Mr. McAllister had sex?"

I snicker, causing them both to look at me, I gulp "It was me, Mrs. Turner, I told him," I start "because I saw you, topping Mr. McAllister"

Me and Mike both burst out laughing, Mrs. Turner mumbles a that's it and grabs both our wrists "Your both in detention," she starts "Now you guys better not do anything dirty" She warns us

"Who said we were dating" Michael says, catching up to her as she drags us through the halls.

"Because your a boy and she's a girl," She starts.

"Hey, y/n could be gay for all I know" He shrugs. Mrs. Turner snarls and grips on our wrists harder.

She throws us in the detention room "You'll be here until 3pm. So you'll be spending 5 hours here" we both groan.

This'll be awkward.

5 hours alone with my crush.

Guys next chapter isn't smut, you guys hafta wait 😏
Hope u enjoyed it.