chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

The Jedi Knight felt a grin pull at her lips, "Always showing off." She spun her saber as placed her attention on the crossfire, defending and reflecting any and all shots.

Carina ran towards the approaching battle droids, with Obi-Wan and the troopers treading closely behind her.

The Jedi Knight sliced her lit saber through four droids before extending out her hand to crush six robots together, using their balled up mess to crash them into other firing droids.

Carina spun on her heel, cutting and jabbing her weapon into all droids as Anakin began his attack on the bigger ships.

The Algora girl stood before two clones, protecting them from incoming fire as they shot down battle droids in the far distance.

Carina took down two more advanced battle robots just as Anakin had finished up with the larger canons, leaping back down onto the ground to join Obi-Wan and Carina's side.

"We're gonna need reinforcements." Skywalker spoke to which Kenobi responded, "We haven't been able to get through to the Admiral."

Carina narrowed her eyes as the battle droids and ships began to pull back from the field, all crossfire coming to a sudden stop.

"They're pulling back." Anakin thought out loud just as one of their own ships soared through the sky, "Looks like we'll be getting some help after all." Carina hummed.

The trio began to head towards the landing cruiser, "Our cruiser must be back." Obi-Wan spoke as Anakin nodded, "Which means we'll be able to get our reinforcements."

Carina crossed her arms over her chest as General Kenobi continued, "Then it looks like our problems are solved. Fresh troops, new supplies, and perhaps they brought my new padawan with them."

Carina spared her friend a look, "I don't understand how you like teaching, Obi."

"It's a gift, Carina. One day you will have your own padawan."

The brunette pursed her lips, "I don't think so."

Obi-Wan glanced over at Anakin who voiced his thoughts, "You really think it's a good idea
to bring a Padawan learner into all this?"

The Jedi Master nodded, "I spoke to Master Yoda about it. Perhaps you should put in a request for it. You'd make a good teacher."

Carina smiled widely, "Oh I would love to see Anakin teaching someone."

The blonde Skywalker narrowed his eyes at his wife before speaking to Obi-Wan, "No thanks, a palawan would just slow me down."

Carina shook her head, "Always a positive mindset huh?"

The three Jedi watched as the cruiser deck creaked open, revealing a young girl who held her head high as she stepped off the ship.

Obi-Wan's brows furrowed in confusion, "A youngling?"

Carina studied the girl as Anakin spoke, "And who are you supposed to be?"

Ahsoka straightened up, "I'm Ahsoka. Master Yoda sent me. I was told to tell the three of you that you must get back to the Jedi Temple immediately. It's an emergency."