chapter seventeen

❝ every time you don't listen tome, something goes wrong

me, something goes wrong. ❞

CARINA NARROWED HER EYES as she looked out into the far distance, pursing her lips as she saw more battle droids fire away on their cannons and troopers.

The Jedi Knight blinked just as Anakin and Obi-Wan jogged over to her side as more crossfire erupted.

"What was it you said again, Anakin?" the brunette spared her husband a glance as he sheepishly smiled, "Let's not dwell on my words from moments ago, shall we?"

Carina rolled her eyes as she slipped her lightsaber out from her utility belt before Obi-Wan began speaking, "We never should have
sent the ship back for supplies."

Anakin gave his old Master a look, "It wasn't my idea to send the ship back." Carina gave the blonde Jedi Knight a coy smile, "First time you weren't involved with an idiotic idea."

Obi-Wan turned to look at the brunette, "Thank you, for that."

"My pleasure."

Rex joined the trio of Jedi and General Kenobi spoke up, "All right, men. Second wave incoming."

Anakin looked out into the battle field before glancing back at Rex and a few trooper lingering behind him, "Rex, you and your men follow me."

Carina turned her golden saber on as she deflected shots fired as Anakin ran off onto the sidelines, clearly having an idea.

Obi-Wan turned towards Cody, "Cody, battle positions."

"Up to the front!"

Carina leaped into the air, landing herself beside a few troopers who were firing away at the battle droids as she reflected the gunfire back at the robots, hitting multiple down.

"Skywalker should have attacked by now!" Cody shouted over all the echoing noises, Carina pursed her lips as she spoke, "If there's something about Anakin, is he always has a plan, no matter how reckless."

Carina slashed her saber up, protecting a few clones from getting hit as she turned to look at a green bolder, she narrowed her eyes before extending her hand, clearing her mind as she moved multiple through the air before slamming them into a good number of droids.

Obi-Wan gave the brunette an approving nod as more troopers were able to get in some hits with their guns.

Carina looked up to see Anakin elegantly leaping onto one of the bigger canon ships, followed by Rex and his men.