2 DEATHS + 1 WIN= NIGHTMARES.

[OVERHEATED PLAYS BY BILLIE EILISH]

~ "uh... it turned out positive... you are the father of the child."

Tayler whispered. The whole world around kervyn paused for a moment, he wasn't sure of how to react, the father of his ex. He knew he had sex with Kei several times but with protection. He wasn't expecting her to be pregnant.

"Hello? Kervyn...are you still on the phone?" Tayler asked, 
~ "Yeah, yeah... thank you, uh... I will talk to Kei about it...." He stammered.

"She,...already knows about it..." 
~ "Oh,... alright." He hastily said.
~" Have a nice day ahead, Kervyn... Bye!" She ended the call. Kervyn turned around and saw Gedeon by the corner, he pulled a straight face.

"Gedeon,... how is she?" Kervyn asked dodging the thought of Kei's child. 
~ "She's good,... she asked of you though... Who was on the phone,... with you?" Gedeon asked, bringing the thought of Kei and the child back to his mind.

"Oh, uh, Doctor Tayler, it's just the result of the Test... It turned out to be positive... I am the father of the child." Kervyn shoulder sagged in sadness.
~ "But that cannot be true, right? I mean you hardly did stuffs with Kei, she was all over the place... Are you sure is not Minato's child or someone else..." Gedeon asked but Kervyn smiled sadly.

"Do you think Mara will be cool about it?" Kervyn's head shot up immediately when he heard Mara's name. 
~ "I don't know man, I just hope she understands." 

*****************************************************

"I don't think  Kervyn would believe me!" Tayler muffled, trying to speak through the tape in her mouth. 
~ "He will, now make this call and do not spoil the plan or else your daughter will suffer for it." Kei yelled at her throwing the phone at her. She signalled the average man that had followed her to the clinic, his sleeve is covered up in tattoos and his smile was scary to look at. He is a cousin to Minato, young and quiet looking but his attitude says otherwise. He dragged the tape from Tayler's mouth. Tayler remained quiet, she didn't pick up the phone.

"I said to make that damn call...Jiro grab me a fucking gun!" Kei cursed.
~ "Wait! wait, Kei! I will make the call."Tayler pleaded.

"I am waiting." After two rings, Kervyn picked up the call.
KERVYN: "Hello! Doctor Tayler?
TAYLER: ~ "Kervyn the result is out." She said Agitating.
KERVYN:~ "Oh,...ok, what does it say?" 
TAYLER: "You are the father of the child." Tayler squeezed her eyes as she lied, she was his most trusted friend in the medical area and she was betraying him. The phone was quiet for a minute, she looked at Kei and Jiro.

"What's the problem?" Kei whispered to Tayler.

 TAYLER:" Hello? Kervyn are you still on the phone?" She sputtered. 
KERVYN:~ "Yeah,... yeah! Thank you, uh, I... I will talk to Kei about it...."  Kei smiled when she heard him call her name. She whispered to Tayler, to cut him off. 

TAYLER: "She,...already knows about it..." Tayler stared back at Kei and Jiro with complete fear. 
KERVYN:~ "Oh,... alright."

TAYLER:" Have a nice day ahead, Kervyn... Bye!" The call went off.  Kei and Jiro laughed.

"Your daughter is safe in her school and I will let you go,.... (tsk tsk) I got my eyes on you." Kei laughed as Tayler picked up her coat and bag and ran out of the building. As soon as she jumped into her car, she drove to Kervyn's house, pressing the doorbell continuously. The door opened and she was faced with a lady in her mid 50's.

"Sorry, May I help you, Ma'am?" Papeey said, holding the door.
~" I am Kervyn's Doctor and I have an important message for him." Tayler stammered, looking around for anyone suspecting her weird action. 

"You may come in.." Papeey shut the door behind Tayler.
~ "He would join you shortly." Papeey returned to her duties, leaving a troubled Tayler alone.

***********************************************

"Why would she threaten you to do such a thing?" Kervyn asked walking back and forth In the guestroom, with his hand all over his face.

"She wants you to claim the child..." Tayler said obviously. Mara sat quietly by the sofa, listening carefully to their conversation. 

"So,... whose child is it?" Mara finally spoke up, using one hand to support her weight, kervyn rushed to her side and helped her up. Tayler smiled at them, knowing how Mara is lucky to have kervyn as her husband.

"It belongs to Minato! She threatened me, that if I should let a single soul know about the real father of the baby,... I will be killed and my daughter....mercilessly.
~ "But why? I mean why can't the real father know about his child?" Mara asked, not wanting to call the name of her abuser. 

"She apparently wants your Husband and dreadfully hates you, she wouldn't mind doing anything to cut you off the picture,... you are an obstacle to her, Mara." Tayler said shaking her head and a grin on her face.

"Mara, it is nothing to worry about, no need for you to be scared of Kei, as long as you have Kervyn beside you,... then why worry about anything." Tayler sipped the wine on the table. 

"Tayler,.... thank you,...very much," Kervyn said holding Mara by the waist. 
~ "I should take my leave, Let me pick up my daughter from school, it's getting late... Enjoy your day, cuties." Tayler winked at Mara, mara hid her blushed cheeks. Kervyn walked Tayler to the door and gave her a warm hug before leaving.

"Drive safe, Tayler... Be careful." Kervyn pleaded and kissed her the french way on her cheeks.

                On the way back home, Tayler picked up her daughter from school, she lay asleep in the backseat. She turned to look at her daughter and smiled before returning her gaze to the road, she crossed the traffic light, losing sight of the vehicle that came from the other side of the road. It was too late, and the car crashed into hers, throwing her car to the other side of the road. Her daughter fell out of the car, through the window and to the centre of the road, a car drove over her. Tayler screamed out in anguish at the sight of her dead daughter lying in a pool of blood. She crawled up to her daughter and held her closer to her chest, crying and begging for help. The people around stopped to take videos while the others called the ambulance for help. While all this was happening, Tayler got snipped at once and fell to the ground, the people who had come to watch and help ran for their safety. Jiro walked up to the dead mother and child and called Minato's men to clean up the area, the sirens of the police were heard from miles away, the bustling of the city and loud music of the clubs mixed with the insufferable air with an atmosphere of insecurity. 

[🎶BILLIE EILISH SINGING...🎶]
"XANNY"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for the suspense... This chapter was to reveal the father of the unborn child...
 Hope you loved this chapter, please do not forget to vote and comment...