"I WOULD LIKE TO GO HOME!"

[OVERHEATED! By BILLIE EILISH PLAYS.]

[GUNSHOTS] [XIOMARA PANTING]

Xiomara stands up at the sound of a gunshot. She looked around the room, it wasn't the same grey, blue room she was tied up in, this room was painted in a light shade of green, It was spacious and tidy, unlike that of her room, tight and messy. Where she was, she didn't know. 
   The throbbing headache pounding her head made her feel unsettled. The last thing she could remember was watching herself bleed to death. Was this death? She had always welcomed him but he never accepted her request. She rolled out of bed and walked to the vast mahogany window. You could see the whole city from up here, still not satisfied if death had kissed her home, she opened the room door, slightly to observe the place before walking down the stairs into a room, that hosted noise. 

She walked in and for that minute she wished the ground had swallowed her. The men of last night were seated. They stared and observed her every move. 
"Good thing she's here, we were just talking about you..." Dima said.

"Since we have the flash drive, what should we do with you?" Demyan asked nonchalantly. She stared at the four men, now clearly aware of their godly looks, they were dressed in rich suits and tuxedos. Are they so formal, even in their home? 

"You are a danger to us...after you stole the drive, you brought the enemies to our door. May the old priest's soul rest in...peace..." Gedeon laughed. She looked at him, thinking of the terrible things they had done to Mr. Wedgehog. "What did you do to Mr wedgehog?" She whispered, digging holes with her eyes at Gedeon. "Dead!" Gedeon laughed mockingly. She looked at him tilting her head to the left in disgust, with tears dropping down her cheeks. 

"You didn't have to kill that innocent man, I was the one who stole the watch, I should be punished for my sins, not him. Now the stupid drive of yours is found and that man dies for an object you could get without spilling blood... Asshole." She screamed.

"That priest? Innocent? He deserved death... do you even know him that well? No? That is what I thought. You do not realize he works for the enemies themselves and you worry and cry about a man that is merely innocent. "

"How dare you? You have no shame, Dickhead !" She cursed.  Gedeon stood up and took three steps towards her, a breath away from her. "What did you just call me?" He said with anger in his voice. 

"It's enough.. both of you... You[Kervyn points at Xiomara] Go back upstairs, till I call for you, " He said looking down at the floor, his voice held domination,... enough to make a shy kid dig its grave. Xiomara turned her back to them, walking to the stairs. She stopped at the end of the stairs and thought. " I would like to leave!" She said staring at the stairs ahead. The guys stopped talking when they heard her speak.  

"What did you say?" Kervyn asked, breaking the silence. Dima, Demyan, and Gedeon stared at them weirdly. She took five steps back to where the four men were seated. She raised her head before speaking.  "...I said, I would like to leave." Her eyes trailed down kervyn's long legs up to his visible torso through his fitted vintage shirt, unbuttoned by the chest. She was lost in his lips, thinking of how he had trailed them on her tighs that night at the club, so as he stared at her's lusty, with a mischievous grin. 

[Gedeon clears his throat.]  Kervyn and Xiomara, are aware of how they were affected by each other's proximity... They looked away pushing the dirty thoughts of each other at the club that night away. "Dima! You would take her back home... right now." He said looking everywhere except Xiomara's face. She smiled and walked out the door with Dima trailing behind. "Is it wrong that I sent her back?" Kervyn thought to himself.

[LIKE I WANT YOU! BY GIVEON]

AUTHOR'S NOTE: