"LET'S PRETEND MARRIAGE!"

"Sé mi esposa!"   ("Be my wife...")

She stared at him, blinking uncontrollably. What was he thinking? 

"Your... wife?" She asked for the fifth time.

"Yes, a pretend wife... just for 50 days, and then after the fiftieth day, we would part ways forever." He said with a mischievous grin.  Xiomara looked at him, she didn't like the idea of getting married, whether it was a pretentious one or a real one. she had always dreamt of being independent and not having a family of her own, even though she wanted a family of her own, she wasn't interested in having a man as her husband, she only wanted to have children of her own, brought up secretly and not open to the dangerous world. 

"And if I was to become your fake wife..." 
- "Pretend wife!" He corrected her. 

"Yes your pretend wife, what will I gain?" She asked. Kervyn knew this girl was so clever, that she bargains for everything.

"You will be paid and cared for, with my security." 

"I mean a contract." She said, crossing her arms together.

" Alright! A contract will be given to you shortly as proof that you accept this offer." He said grabbing a file, with the contract in it...You will be paid $50,000 monthly and $2000000 as your end profit..." 

"Did you just call millions with your mouth?" She gasped in shock.

"Yes, I did... Take this and read through it. Anything that you do not understand, let me know." She grabbed the contract from his hands and went through all the writings. 

"Rules?" She looked up at him sadly.

"There would be rules during this period of marriage and these following rules should not be broken." He said pointing at the contract paper in her hands. 

"I do not live by rules, they are cumbersome." She groaned.

"Sorry, princess, you are in my territory and you follow the rules." He said rudely with a cocky smile. 

"And what if these rules are been broken?" She asked daringly. 

"Well, then you would see what it's like to break the rules." Xiomara read through the rules and narrowed her eyes to certain demanding rules. 

"Rule 21* I would not be stepping out of this house or estate without a bodyguard.... and why the heck will I be needing a bodyguard?" She tore him an angry look on her face.

"As I said earlier, your safety is in my hands... so my men will have an eye on you whenever you step out of this house." Xiomara sighed in defeat.

"And why is Rule 30* demanding? I will not have any of my friends or my relatives visit me, except if you say so. First of all, I do not have family and friends that I would love to bring them over... that's not my kind of thing."

"Hmm, good thing I will not be receiving visitors in my house, since you have no relative or friend in mind, for visiting." He cocked his lips to the side, sitting back comfortably in his sit, as she read through the contract.

"Rule 15* I should not have another guy or sex partner outside this marriage.  Hmm, like I got any guy in mind to go on a date with or even have sex with. Honestly, you didn't have to write that." She said rolling her eyes at him.

"Rule 25* Never roll your eyes at me or even disrespect me, because I am your husband," Kervyn said with irritation spilling over his tongue.

"You mean pretend husband?" She laughed. He shook his head, already hating the fact that he would be with this girl for 50 days.

"What the fuck? I cannot tell anyone about the contract, not even a trustworthy friend?" She asked not liking the idea of the rules.

"I thought you said you do not have friends?" He laughed.

"Yes! I do not but what if I go missing the next day, no one will know where I was... The has to be someone I should tell for safety."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I do to trust you, mister. You could kill me tonight and that will be the end of, my story." She yelled.

Kervyn laughed at her outburst. "I will not kill you..." 
-"Ans what makes you think I believe you?" She asked.

"Well, because I need you for the 50 days, and after you will continue with your life. If I kill you before the fiftieth day, people will question me about your disappearance... Please stop asking me this question and come up with an answer... Will you be my wife or not?" 
      She thought deeply about the consequences but all her worries narrowed down to the money she will gain at the end of the deal. 

"Yes I will, but first I like to get my things from my apartment." She stood up, signing the contract before giving it back to him.

"Dima and Demyan already got that for you... you will be sleeping down the hall, the room opposite mine and I will get you an assistant in case you need anything." He said before walking her to the door of his room.

"No!... I mean, I will not be needing any assistance, I am fine... thank you."  Kervyn nod his head as he thought of what she had said. 

"Goodnight." She said before opening the door.
- " Goodnight." He replied as he locked his room doors.

[WISH YOU WERE GAY PLAYS BY BILLIE EILISH]