If they see me they will chase me and won't go around looking in all directions.

Since there is a considerable distance between them and me right now, I can probably outrun them.

I took a deep breath, stood up and stepped on a nearby twig, snapping it, making noise to let them know I'm here.

They stopped their discussion and snapped their heads in my direction. I looked at them and a shiver ran down my spine.

"Get her.", a well built man with dark brown hair said with a grin.

That grin displayed his insanity and my legs froze in their spot.

The men started running in my direction and I realized I had to run too.

I turned around and started running. My breath is getting short due to the excess amount of running and immense fear.

I kept running and some of the men are closing in. I tried to increase my speed but that is only blocking my intake of oxygen making it more hard to breathe.

"I want that girl alive.", a voice boomed and my breath stopped for a moment.

He is here!

My legs kept moving forward but my senses are getting numb each passing second.

He is here! He is here! He is here!

The same thought kept playing in my mind and my palms started shaking and sweat beads are forming on my forehead.

Cold chills ran down my spine and it was like all the nerves in my body started shaking in fear.

Fear of the man who is standing a few meters away from me, who is a few meters away from getting me and a few meters away from dragging me to hell.

My legs started trembling but I kept running.

"Aren't you a cute little princess?"

No.

"Are you bored, kitten?"

No.

"I shall play a game with you."

No! No! NO!

I started shaking my head to stop the memories flooding my brain and kept running forward. 

Stop it!

Stop thinking!

My body started trembling badly and my legs started getting wobbly. I still kept pushing my body to run.

I can't get caught!

What if they catch me-

Anna!

No, that shouldn't happen.

I won't let them take Anna.

I won't let them do to Anna what they did to me.

I can't give in to my fears now. 

I need to run faster.

I just hope she will be safe by the time I come back for her.

Please god! Please keep her safe.

I started increasing my pace again pushing all my memories aside, but that's when someone threw a medium sized stone at my left calf and I tripped and landed on the ground, hitting my head on a nearby rock.

My breathing came out labored and I felt a warm liquid flowing down my forehead. My vision got a little darker for a moment and I think my shoulder is dislocated.