Chapter 11 - Unexpected Region Swaps!

The two girls shrugged the idea off and went to sleep.

                         7:00 AM
          Proffeser Kuki's Cabin

Ash woke up surprisingly first to train and Goh next in line went to catch some Pokemon. The two girls were next in line and then found there boyfriends. The two couples kissed. Then they went back to the cabin and saw that Proffeser Kuki and Burnet already made their breakfast. They ate it and said farwell to the two Proffesers and then they were told to head back to Kanto. There trip to Alola was fun but they got on the next flight to Kanto. Then Ash called his Mom on the video telephone in his champion suite. Then...

ASH KETCHUM! YOU 

BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON YOU HAVE NOT CALLED ME EVER SINCE YOU WERE IN VERMILLON CITY!!!!!!!!!! Delia said with anger. Well, Mom I just got a girlfriend and I guess I got carried away in the fun times in Alola.....

Oh what? YOU BETTER MAKE ME A MOTHER IN LAW SOON!!!!! She roared. MOM WHAT THE HECK!!!!! Ash shot back. AND WHAT "FUN TIMES IN ALOLA" Delia said with a death glare. Ash returned the Death Glare and said. Oh you know battles and battling literal gods. After 20 straight minutes of a mother son rivalry they hung up. Ash was informed that Professor Cereis will be relocating  the resarch facility in Lumios City in the Kalos Region. Ash, Goh Serena and Chole was heading to Pallet Town just to chill until its time to go to the Kalos Region. Then Serena was next in line to talk to her mother.

30 Minutes Later.......

Flight Attended: ATTENTION ALL PASSANGERS! WE HAVE ARRIVED IN PALLET TOWN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT! THANK YOU FOR RIDING WITH FLETCHLING AIRLINES!!!!

The group of four got of the  plane and started there temporary life in Pallet Town.....

To be continued...