Chapter 7 - Alola , Alola

After they got to the Airport one of the flight attendants recognized Ash and then allowed Ash Goh and Serena into the Champion Suite in the front of the plane. Ash and Serena sat next to each other while Goh was sitting next to some of his Galar Pokemon like his recently evolved Scorbunny now a Rabbot , Sobble and some of his Alola Pokemon like Alolan Executor. Ash and Serena had there Pokemon around the suite and then Ash brought something up to Serena and Goh knows what is going to happen so he watches some Poketube  (the Youtube of the Pokemon World ) videos with headphones on. Ash then says to Serena this Serena I have something I've been meaning to tell you for a while. Ash I have to say something to you too Serena replied. They Both said I love you at the same time and then they melt into a like 5 minute kiss and they realase for air. Some wild Luvdisc appeared out of the blue and that confirms that they arrived to Alola. Goh returns his Pokemon to there PokeBalls and Ash and Serena do the same thing. Then they got of the plane and head out Melemele International Airport and Ash and Serena head to the Pokemon School while Goh heads out into Melemele Forest to catch some wild Pokemon. Surprisingly as it is Goh caught the entire Alola Starter Trio. While Ash reunites with the Alola Gang and Serena talks with the girls.

To be Continued.......