Chapter 1- The Chaotic Mischief in Kalos!

***************************************************************
Hello fellow readers. This story might be a colab with ShinyOshawott69. As I said the book is being rewritten so of course I am writing it Now like ShinyOshawott's story. Still we may Colab  on this and many other stories. The book is now set in Pokemon Journeys time frame of the first episodes until Goh's Scorbunny envolves and when it's a Raboot. Anyways thanks for staying with the story even when it is going to be rewritten- epically when its rewritten. Ok this recap and Intro is getting to be  267 words long so enough of my chit chat and lets continue on with the story.

**************************************************"************

No Ones POV

It was early in the morning and Ash and Goh were waking up just to start the bright new day. Ash got shocked by Pikachu and Goh got burned with Scorbunny's ember. They both woke up angry at there Pokemon but they forgive their Pokemon and then they went to the bathroom to get ready. Just as they were eating Professor Cereis came in and told them both that they had to Go to Kalos because there was a outbreak of Drifloon,Drifblim and some Fennekin. Kalos Region LETS GOH!!!!!! The duo said. They took the plane and Ash yelled ALRIGHT! KALOS YOUR ALOLAN CHAMPION IS BACK! Goh said with a sweatdrop RUN! You exposed you are Alolan Champ! Oh right! Sorry! Ash replied with a sweatdrop. The both went to Prof. Sycamore's lab and started looking into the situation. They went there and then..

Ash: SERENA!?
Serena: ASH!?

Chapter 1 COMPLETE!

To be continued......