Chapter 9 - The Past being Relived!

About 10 minutes of Mallow Lille and Lana fan girling and Kiawe and Sophocles just watching they finally head back to the Pokemon School and then suddenly the Ultra Beast alarm rings. Ash what's that alarm? Serena asked her boyfriend. Its the Ultra Beast Alarm. Ash replied . Then afterwards Kuki came running into the classroom and hit the blackboard triggering a lift with 9 small circles for the humans and one large circle for the Pokemon. The 1 Kanto native and 1 Kalos Native along with the Alola natives went into one of the 9 small circles while the Pokemon went into the bigger circle. When the lift arrived at the underground Ultra Guardians base the big screen lit and Lusamine was shown. Alola evreyone. She said in a serious tone. Alola Lusamine evreyone said except Serena Chole and Goh. They asked in unison, Who's Lusamine? After explaing Lusamine said There's a ultra Wormhole appearing at Downtown Melemele. It appears 3 ultra beasts are coming out. Were unsure what Ultra Beasts they are. 3!? The whole gang said. Yes, 3 I ask you 9 to go to Downtown Melemele and resolve this. Alt roger Lusamine! They all said. Meanwhile with Delphox and Greninja along with the other Pokemon, Greninja was getting to close to Delphox and then suddenly Greninja kissed Delphox. Ash and Serena did not see this but the ohter Pokemon did. Pikachu knew it was bound to happen so he did nothing. Whilist Tsrenna as the saying gose Like Trainer Like Pokemon Tsrenna was fangirling. Pikachu recorded it so he can show the rest of the Kalos Team in the lab. Greninja and Delphox did not like this but then before they could attack they  were sent back to there respective Pokeballs. Ash  got on the Garchomp provided by Lusamine and so as Serena Goh Chole did to as Serena holding on to Ash's back and Chole on Serena's back and Goh on Chole's back. They went to downtown Melemele and when they got there there was actually 6 ultra beasts. The gang freaked out.  The 6 Ultra Beasts were actually not Ultra Beasts. THEY WERE LEGENDARIES!!!!!!!

To be continued.....