Chapter 8 - Back in Alola!

After Ash Goh and Serena were done with the Pokemon School and Goh catching Pokemon, they head to Prof. Kuki's cabin and Ash changed into his Alola outfit. Serena kept her black top and red skirt and Goh kept his black shirt that had a pokeball drew in a rectangle. Ash took his normal area to sleep and Goh and Serena laid sleeping bags. Ash! Rotom Dex says when he sees him at his normal sleeping area. Rotom! Ash replied. They hug and then Rotom asks Who are these two? Oh so Rotom this here is Serena my Girlfriend and research fellow and Goh is a research fellow as well. We research for Prof. Cereis. Oh so now THE ASH KETCHUM FAMOUS FOR BEING DENSE, NOW KNOWS WHAT LOVE IS?! Rotom said in a yelling tone. Yeah what's wrong about that Rotom? Ash said YOUR FAMOUS FOR NOT KNOWING ABOUT LOVE! Rotom said.

1 Hour later of Ash and Rotom fighting....

Well Serena and Goh I  am going to  train for the World Corrination Series, I brought my Alola, Kalos and Kanto team.
OK! Sounds Great! Goh said. I will catch more Pokemon today! Goh replied Okay Goh of and catch some Pokemon. OK, bye Serena, Ash! Cya Goh! the couple said. Well Ash I'm just going to relax at the beach K? Okay Serena cya! before getting kissed on the lip by Serena. Cya Ash! And now time to train with Kiawe.... Ash thought in his head.

10 Minutes Later at the Pokemon School....

Hey Kiawe I'd like to train with you so let's battle! Ash said determined. Sure Ash! Kiawe said.

I'll be ref! Said Mallow.

This will be a 3v3 battle between Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town vs Kiawe of Akala Island!  Will both challangers please send there first Pokemon! Mallow said.

Go Greninja! Ash said as he sent out the Water Type final evolved form starter.

Go Turtnator! Kiawe said as he sent out a fire type frog.

Battle begin! Mallow said.

Alright Greninja use Double Team and follow up with Water Shuriken!

Nin. Greninja replied while using Water Shuriken.

Turtnator use Flamethrower to cancel out the Water Shuriken.

The Flamethrower failed to cancel out the move and hit Turtnator very hard. It appeared Ash one shoted Turtnator. He did and then Kiawe said Turtnator return! Now go Marowack!

Ash said Return Greninja! Go Incineroar!

The two Pokemon appeared on the field and said there respective names. Now Inceineroar use Flamethrower! Marowack use Bone Rush! The trainers said. Both attacks hit and both dealt critical damage.
Marowack took a lot of damage and fainted. Ash you've gotten stronger ever since I last battled you! Kiawe said. Ash then said Thanks, but I won't go easy on you with Pikachu this round! Alright Ash! Marowack Return! Incineroar Return! The two trainers said. Alright Pikachu I choose you! As Pikachu ran off his shoulder and engaged in combat. Alright Charizard I choose you! As it came out its pokeball. OK Pikachu let's start off with a Quick Attack and then charge up a Thunderbolt. Pika pi! Pikachu said as it raised its speed and charged up a Thunderbolt. Alright Charizard let's do this! *takes out Firuim Z* USE INFERNO OVERDROVE! as Charizard used the Z Move. Alright Pikachu AT FULL POWER NOW! USE GIGA VOLT HAVOC! the two Z Moves collided and the Electric move Giga Volt Havoc proved stronger and direct hited Charizard! Charizard Fantied and Ash won the battle.  Good job Ash that was a great battle! Thanks Kiawe! Ash said. Then out of the blue Serena came running to Ash and said Ash you were amazing! as she kissed Ash on the lip. The sun and moon gang looked like this:

(Forget Ash being there and Kiawe not present)NANI!!!!!???? they all shouted

NANI!!!!!???? they all shouted. Ash then said What's wrong?

A-A-Ash? You k-k-know what Love is? Yes what dose it look like Ash said and looked at the sun and moon gang with a Seriously look. Rotom and I fighted over this for a hour. Ash said.

What happens next? Find out next chapter!