Chapter 3 - The Galar League Pt. 1

Third Person POV:

It was morning and Ash Goh and Serena were packing up to get to Galar.
Ash: Hey Goh can u leave the room for a few minutes?
Goh: Sure *smirks*
Ash: GOH!!!!!
Goh: Sorry.... *leaves room*
Ash: Hey Serena can u come here for a minute?
Serena: Sure.
Ash: I have to admit something.
Serena: OK what?
Ash: Well we are going to Galar today as u know but I'm going to challange the Region League so we are staying in Galar for a while.
Serena: OK great!
Ash: And I would like to talk to u later in the day.
Serena: OK.
Ash: Goh you can come back now!
Goh: OK!
Goh: *whispers to Ash* so did u admit ur feelings?
Ash: Goh! No I did not but imma later today.
Goh: OK I don't mind you and Serena sleeping in the same bed and once u admit imma tell Bonnie.
Ash: Fine okeh. But anyways when we get to Galar imma challenge the Galar Region Leauge.
Goh: OK nice bro!
Ash: Thanks.

When they arrive to Galar...

Ash and Goh: GALAR HERE WE COME!!!
Serena: *sweatdrops* should have know.
Ash Goh and Serena: LETS GOH!!!!

When they arrive at  Turfield's  Pokemon Center...

Ash: Well it's time to challange Turfield's gym after we rest up!
Goh and Serena: Yeah!
Serena: And I will be cheering for you- louder then Goh!
Goh: Yeah because well I'm going to catch more Galar Pokémon!
Serena and Ash: WHAT!?
Goh: Yeah I'm sorry *scratches back of neck*
Ash and Serena: It ok.

The next Day...

Ash: Well see you later Goh!
Goh: Yeah I'll see you later on!

Ash's POV:

To admit I was pretty nervous because I am challenging The Galar League and the only League I won was Alola League. While me and Serena were walking to the Turfield Gym alot of pepole was asking Serena if I was her boyfriend. She kept denying turning red. I had this when I was with Lana in Alola. Her sisters were saying to Lana "Lana Is He your Boyfreind?" And one ohter time when everyone was at Akala Island Oliva was thinking that one time "Are you two going on a fishing date?" And Lana did the same. To be honest in Alola I loved Mallow. But to be honest my real true love is Serena. Like Goh said I have to admit it. I heard Serena call out 'Ash we are at Turfield Gym!  I said Sorry just thinking about things I did in Alola.

Third Person POV:

Ash: I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town Kanto! Who are you and I would like to challange the gym!
Milo: Im Milo  and I am the Gym Leader here in Turfield I accept the challenge! Do know I specialize in Grass Types so don't bring out any Water Types!

Reffere: This will be a 1v1 Battle! When either side Pokémon faints the ohter side is the winner! Please bring out your Pokémon thank you!

Milo: Alright, Gossifleur I choose you!
Ash: Pikachu come on out!
Nessa: Use Water Gun!
Ash: Pikachu dodge then use Quick Attack then when you get close use Thunderbolt!
Gossifleur used Magical Leaf while Pikachu dodged and was charging towards Gossifleur and then we he got close he used Thunderbolt. There was a big explosion on the battle field. When it cleared Gossifleur was still standing.
Milo: Using Quick Attack to your advantage huh? Well then Vaporeon use Rapid Spin!
Ash: Pikachu dodge and use Electro-Ball on Gossifleur!
Gossifleur used Rapid Spin and Pikachu dodged then used Electro-Ball . There was another big explosion and when it cleared Gossifleur fainted.
Milo: Gossifleur  Return, take a long nap.
Refree: Gossifleur has fainted so that means the winner is the Challanger Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town!
Ash: ALL RIGHT! My first Galar Badge!
Milo: Here take the Grass Badge. You have beat me.
Ash: Did you hear that Serena?
Serena: Yeah Good Job!
Ash: Thanks!
Ash: Time to head to next city and Challange the next Leader!
Serena: Yeah, but first we should tell Goh!
Ash: Yeah I'll dial him now! *dials Goh's Rotom Phone.
Goh: Hello?
Ash: Hey Goh it's me Ash.
Goh: Oh Hey Ash what's up?
Ash: Well I just won the Turfield Gym Badge.
Goh: Nice!
Ash: Thanks but can you go to the next town over- Hulbury?
Goh: Sure!
Ash: Thanks, bye bro!
Goh: Bye Ash!
Ash: *hangs up*
Ash: Well we safe to go to Hulbury!
Serena: OK let's Go!
Ash: OK then.

Later at the Hulbury Gym...

Ash: Well this is the Hulbury Gym.
Serena: Looks deserted.
Ash: IM ASH KETCHUM FROM PALLET TOWN IN THE KANTO REGION AND I WOULD LIKE TO CHALLANGE THE GYM!
???: OK challanger!
Ash: Who are you?
???: Well I'm Nessa!
Nessa: Well, lets have a Gym Battle!

Reffre: This will be a 1v1 Battle between Ash Ketchum the challanger and the Gym Leader Nessa. Please send out your Pokémon thank you!

Nessa: Dreadnaw I choose you!
Ash: Gilscor I choose You!

Ash: Use rock slide!
Nessa: Use Water Gun!
Gilscor uses rock slide and Dreadnaw used Water Gun super effectively hitting it.
Ash: GILSCOR NO!
Gilscor faints all of a sudden. Return Gilscor. Ash says silently.
Refree: Gilscor has fainted. That means the Gym Leader Nessa has won.
(Sorry I'm lazy I just wanted the battle to end 😅)