Chapter 5 - Kalos, Ash Ketchum is Back!

Third Person Pov:

Goh, lets hurry! Ash told his Galar traveling companion. IM GOING AS FAST AS I CAN! AND BESIDES YOU ARE ALWAYS OVERSLEEPING! Goh shouted. Ash and Goh were ready by 4 minutes later. They hurried to Serena and then went to the Motostock Airport and got on there plane. So Serena, how's Kalos? Ash said to her. Well its doing great, Clemont was getting more challengers then usual. Serena said. Welp Imma rechallange Kalos because over the course of how long I've been in Alola and Galar I say my postion as Kalos Champ have gone bye! Ash said. Serena said Yeah, someone named Red Ketchum took over. His partner is a Leafon. Do you know him?
Ash replied with Yes, he is my brother. When Ash said this Goh and Serena started going crazy. Ash also noted that Red won every regional leauge but not Galar and Alola. IM SO JEALOUS! It's ok Ash at least you won Al- Serena said but got cut off. 2 LEAUGES! JUST TWO OH MY ARCURES man what do I do.... Ash cut off Serena.

When they Land in Kalos......

Meanwhile with Bonnie at her gym.......
Bonnie: I should go back and travel with Ash.... he's in Kalos after all...
Bonnie: Yeah I will... *gets on plane to Kalos*

Back in Kalos..... Welp we need to get to the Santulne City Pokemon Center because it getting to late Ash said smartly.
Ok we will Serena said. Goh then whispers to Ash What about Serena huh Ketchum, aren't you goona do it? Ash replied WOULD YOU SHUT UP GOH!? Goh replied Fine, I'll just get 2 rooms. ARGH THATS IT Ash said. PIKACHU THUNDER ON GOH! PIKAPI PIKA!!!!! (THATS WHAT YOU DESERVE!) GAHHHHHHHHH!! Goh screamed while Serena was looking at Ash and Goh who were fighting.