Erpilouge

Laughter had filled the King's mansion's garden. The family had gathered there, just trying to have a relaxing normal day. Alex and Alison were there too. One year had passed since the wedding and so many things had happened. 

Damien and Ashley had married so did Ben and Maria. Hunter had moved out of the mansion and had bought his own penthouse in the city, leaving only Mason and his family to live in the mansion. 

Also, the news that made everyone so happy was Kate's pregnancy. It had filled everyone's heart with joy and they were so happy for Kate and Rich. She was now 4 months and the baby was a boy. Rich was over the moon and was super protective of his wife, driving her nuts.

The mafia had grown more powerful and although the men didn't let the women know, a few serious situations had happened. But Mason had led them through all of the events with the help of Ben and his brothers and they had come out stronger from each situation. The name King was enough to send shivers of fear down the spine of everyone in the realm of the underworld. 

It was a warm day of summer and everyone was in their swimsuits, swimming and playing in the pool. The twins who were three years old now were floating in their swim rings, playing happily with their uncles and aunts.

Everyone was in the pool except Mason, Bella, Xander, Anna, and Kate. Kate was sitting at the edge of the pool with her legs in the water, laughing along with others but Xander and Anna had not arrived yet.

Mason had sat on one of the chairs beside the pool with Bella on his lap. He was in his swim trunks and a white t-shirt, and Bella was in a white sundress. He was sipping on his glass of wine while playing with Bella's hair who had her head on his shoulder, both smiling and watching the happy people in the pool who were busy playing a ball game.

"Look who finally graced us with their presence." yelled hunter and everyone turned and saw Xander and Anna walking out of the glass doors hand in hand. Xander was in a black t-chirt and jeans and Anna was wearing a short light green sundress, looking more beautiful than ever.

"Hi, everyone." said Anna and waved at everyone shyly.

"Okay, people, listen here. I have something important to say." yelled Xander. His eyes were glinting happily. He had changed a lot since Anna had come into his life. Long gone was the boy who couldn't control his anger.

Anna blushed a bit and slightly hid behind Xander's back as everyone stared at them, waiting for the news.

"Spit it out, man." said Damien with a knowing smirk on his face.

"Anna and I are engaged. We are going to marry soon." yelled Xander happily and the area erupted in claps, squeals, and cheers. 

Maria practically jumped out of the water and tackled her sister in a bear hug. Everyone came out and congrats the couple and they drank happily for the new couple before some of them went back to the pool.

"I'm so happy that everyone is happy." sighed Bella as she returned to her position on Mason's lap and made herself comfortable. "I hope it stays this way for long."

"We will do our best so it remains this way." answered Mason and kissed her head. "Don't worry yourself. Are you sure you don't want any wine?"

"Yes, Thank you. I'm fine with my lemonade." answered Bella while watching her kids playing in the pool with Hunter.

"Bella, Are you fine?" asked Mason worriedly. "You seem tired for a few days now."

"Don't worry, Mason." answered Bella and pecked his lips, smiling. "I'm fine."

Mason nodded and they both looked over at the pool to supervise their kids. Suddenly, Hunter splashed a huge amount of water at Shawn who tilted himself to a side to avoid the water and he was suddenly turned upside down. His head and torso were under water and his legs had remained outside of the water wiggling.

Bella and Mason almost jumped out of their seat with their hearts in their throats but Hunter quickly turned Shawn back and they sighed in relief and slumped back.

"Hunter!" barked Mason angrily and Hunter smiled sheepishly. "Be careful of what you are doing."

"Sorry, guys." yelled Hunter and looked at Bella apologetically.

"I'm fine, mummy." yelled Shawn and waved for Bella who was still sitting upright on Mason's lap and had a hand over her heart. "Don't worry."

"Alright, baby." said Bella. "Just be careful."

"I'm going to become old so soon." huffed Mason and ran a hand through his hair, still watching his twins like a hawk. "These two will be the death of me until they grow up."

"Make them at least three." mumbled Bella and bit her bottom lip.

Mason frowned and turned to her confused. "What did you say?" he asked quietly while his brain tried to comprehend what he had just heard.

Bella smiled at his confused face and grabbed his large hand. She placed it on her still flat belly. "You are going to be a daddy again, Mason." she said softly. "I took four different pregnancy tests this morning. All of them were positive, proving my assumptions."

Mason just stared at her with slightly wide eyes. His breathing became rapid so did his heartbeat. He looked down at his hand that was on her stomach and then looked up into her eyes and licked his dry lips.

"What?" he asked quietly.

"I'm pregnant, Mason. Again." said Bella and tears of joy gathered in her eyes. She wanted to laugh out loud at Mason's dumbfounded face and at the same time cry her eyes out. Her hormones were all over the place. But before she can decide what to do, Mason's hand curled around her neck and pulled her down for a passionate and rough kiss.

He was exploding from happiness inside. He was overjoyed. His hand that was still on Bella's stomach rubbed it slowly, still not believing what he had just heard as his lips hungrily moved in sync with Bella's and his tears mixed with hers.

"Hey, guys." Hunter's yelling broke them apart. Everyone laughed as he put his hands on Shawn and Sofia's eyes, blocking their eyes from their parents. "Kepp it PG-13. We have kids here."

Mason quickly wrapped his arms around Bella's body and hugged her tightly, peppering her face with kisses. "God, Thank you, Bella." he whispered in her ears. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

He then stood up and gently put a crying Bella on her feet. "I'm becoming a father again." he yelled happily and Bella buried her face in his chest. He then picked her up and spun her around before placing her on her feet again and smashing his lips on her.

Everyone looked at them wide-eyed before they cheered loudly and ran to the couple, celebrating the news of the soon-to-be new addition to the family.

The End :'))))