Chapter 13

"Jade!" called Maria and shot up from her seat when she saw Jade coming downstairs, arranging her disheveled clothes. "It's been 2 hours. I was getting worried." whisper-yelled Maria.

"Okay, calm down your boobs, now." said Jade and walked toward the exit. "You did get the job, right? You didn't ruin everything while I was gone?"

"I'm not that daft." said Maria defensively as they walked alongside the sidewalk toward the main street. "What took you too long? You really slept with that pervert junk?"

"Yes, so what?" said Jade and looked around them. "Did you give them any contact info?" 

"Clear and honest as you said." nodded Maria. "I gave them the number you said."

"Good!" praised Jade and hailed a cap. "Let's not talk until we are at the motel. We can be followed."

They didn't talk on the way to their cheap room. Once there, Jade grabbed a device and scanned all around the room, searching for any listening devices.

Once satisfied, she sat on the edge of her bed and took off her heels. "That fucker was Ohara's right hand." she began to explain. "He is the son of Ohara's previous right hand and best friend and he's like a son to him. Getting close to him means getting close to Ohara."

"So did you find any information about Ohara?" asked Maria impatiently as Jade lay down on her bed. 

Jade glanced at Maria. "What did you expect?" she asked. "That he would spill his dark secrets to a stranger just with a good fuck? He is in one of the most powerful mafias."

"So you didn't." sighed Maria.

"He said that Ohara is on a short trip and won't be here for two days." said Jade and Maria looked up at her hopefully. "I managed to make him drunk and high on drugs a bit after our first round. I managed to ask him where Ohara keeps his most secret possessions. He said Ohara has a safe in his mansion that he protects like his life depends on it. So we can't access it."

"So what we should do?" asked Maria.

"Get into his bed." said Jade and shrugged nonchalantly. "That's the only way we can see him naked and see if he has a tattoo on his body. As I found out, he is a big pervert and womanizer."

She looked at Maria once she get no response and saw her staring at her with disgust. "What?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"How can you talk about it like it's the easiest thing in the world to sleep with random men?" asked Maria. "How can you do that? Just because King has ordered you?"

"I owe my life to the King family." said Jade with a serious face. "So, yes, I will do everything for them."

"Then, tell me your story." said Maria. "Enlighten me."

Jade looked away and sighed. "I'm originally from Colombia." she began after a minute of silence. "I was an orphan. Once out of shitty foster care, I had nowhere to go. I had been trusted from one hell to another. I was sleeping around like a slut to earn money for food and drug and these combinations soon brought me into the most dangerous gang in the country."

She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. It was obvious that she was remembering so hard days and Maria was regretting asking her about her life. 

"I don't remember so much of those days." she began again. "I was almost 20 when I joined the gang as a slut, a tool to pleasure men and in return, they would give me food and drugs. I was always high, numb to the pain, and they would use my body as they wanted. I performed abortion 3 times. The first time knowingly, and the second and third finding out after a hard fuck from my bleeding. I had become numb to pain and only wanted to stay high as long as possible to run away from reality."