Chapter 11

"Sweet freedom!" Seulgi cried entering Rosé's apartment with her arms outstretched.

Rosé and Jisoo followed behind her carrying her bags. "You've said that like five times already," Jisoo said chuckling.

"I mean come on!" Seulgi jumped up happily. "I've been stuck in that hospital for 8 months! I mean I know I was pissed before about being stuck on desk duty for the rest of my career but right now I am so fucking excited to go back to work."

"Easy on that knee will you?" Rosé cautioned. "Unless you wanna go back."

"No no no," Seulgi immediately sat down. "I'll be cool. Hey so I meant to ask, did Jennie get that heart yet?"

Rosé frowned and Jisoo shook her head. "The closest compatibility we found was 47%. Tzuyu determined that there was far too high of a risk of rejection."

"Ah dammit," Seulgi said. "How is it taking this long?"

"This is very typical Seulgi," Rosé said. "Some people wait days, some wait months, and some wait years. I had a patient who waited seven years for a kidney."

"Jennie doesn't have seven years," Seulgi growled.

"I know she doesn't," Rosé said. "But there's nothing we can do."

"We've all been trying to be positive," Jisoo said. "Me and Irene have been hanging out with Jendeuk keeping things happy and Rosé's been trying to cheer up Limario."

"Well, now that I'm out of the hospital I'll join in on helping out," Seulgi said. "Maybe tomorrow, after my date with Irene we can stop by."

"Oh, she said yes!?" Rosé cried.

Jisoo laughed. "Seulgi, you sure you like her? It isn't some hero complex is it?"

"Nah, I don't do that," Seulgi said. "She's been my night nurse almost everyday for 8 months, I like her a lot. We talk, laugh, play games together, and even eat nasty hospital food together."

"Well, tomorrow take her to eat somewhere that has better food than the hospital," Jisoo laughed.

Rosé snorted. "That's a low bar Jisoo."

Seulgi laughed. "Hey hey come on now, I know I've been imprisoned for 8 months but I still remember how to treat a woman on a date."

"I believe you," Rosé said picking up Seulgi's bags. "I'm gonna set you up in the bedroom."

"You sure it's okay for me to stay here?" Seulgi asked.

"I've been living with Rosé for like five months now and neither of us want you to be alone especially in your brother's shitty apartment."

"That's right," Rosé said. "My bed is big enough for the three of us."

"Hm," Seulgi stood up with a mischievous grin. "Or you didn't wanna deal your brother staring at Jisoo's honkers and wanted to have a threesome with me."

Rosé squeaked dropping one the bags then scooping it back up flustered and blushing.

"S-Seulgi" Jisoo scolded blushing.

Seulgi grinned. "Bingo." She sauntered over to Rosé smirking and pushed the bags out of her hands. "Been thinking about this for a while Chipmunk?"

Rosé snorted and rolled her eyes.

Seulgi smirk and pinned her against the wall and pressed their bodies together. "You can call me daddy ."

Rosé let out a shaky breath as Seulgi pressed their lips together with a moan. The kiss became heated instantly, lips moving together and tongues swirling.