Chapter 6

"Babe!" Jisoo said smiling and holding the phone to her ear. "It's been so long!"

"I know a few weeks but I'm making progress," Seulgi said. "I got another burner phone but I only have like five minutes. I'm gathering evidence on a deal."

"Where are you?" Jisoo asked with a breathy sigh.

"Can't tell you that, but if this goes well I think we'll get much closer to taking these guys down," Seulgi said. "I just wanted to call to tell you happy birthday."

"Ah, mmm, you remembered?"

"Of course I did."

"Uhhh, thanks babe."

Seulgi made a humming sound and Jisoo just knew she was smirking. "Jisoo, babe, what are you doing right now?"

Jisoo made a hissing sound. "Celebrating."

"Are you with the virgin omega?" Seulgi purred. "Chipmunk?"

Jisoo snorted her laughter and Rosé, who was currently riding Jisoo's erect cock in earnest yelled out, "I heard that!"

"Hiiii Chaeyounggg!" Seulgi crooned. "You like that cock huh? I like it too."

Jisoo let out a shaky breath and gripped Rosé's thigh with her free hand. "Don't say that."

Rosé laughed. "Hey S-seulgi, she really l-liked that."

"Yeah? You know what, I think I have enough time to hear you cum," Seulgi said. "Put me on speaker."

"You're double teaming me?" Jisoo breathed.

Rosé snatched the phone from Jisoo's hand, clicked on the speaker and set the phone down beside then. "C-Can you hear me fucking her?" she said.

"Well, you certainly aren't shy anymore," Jisoo groaned, gripping her hips.

"Of course she isn't," Seulgi said. "You've been fucking for five months now and since you don't kiss and tell I have to get all the juicy details from Rosé herself."

"What is this t-treachery?" Jisoo groaned thrusting up into Rosé as she bounced up and down on her lap.

"I-I have no r-reason to be s-shy when I've had your cock in my mouth," Rosé said smirking.

"My God," Jisoo moaned.

Seulgi laughed loudly on the phone. "You used my line! You're learning well Rosé, I look forward to our threesome when I come back home."

"I-I think you'll find that I'll be r-ready for you," Rosé purred.

"Fuck! Stop that, you're gonna make me cum!" Jisoo said.

"That's the point baaaabe," Seulgi said in a sing-songy voice. "Hey Rosé, I got something that will make Jisoo cum so hard that she'll pass out. You're riding her right?"

"Y-Yes."

"Seulgi, don't you dare tell her that! We've already fucked like 4 times tonight already. She's in heat and I'm gonna fucking die!"

Seulgi cackled almost evilly. "Oooh even more reason to say it. Okay Rosé, listen up, keep your pace steady, when you get up to the tip swirl your hips a bit and when you slam back down you take a little bit of her knot every time."

"Seulgi, I'm gonna kill you!"

Rosé smirked and lifted her hips up, rolled her hips a bit around the tip then slammed down hard taking a bit of the knot in. They hadn't knotted just yet and Rosé's heat was making her dizzy with pleasure. She wanted her knot real bad. Rosé repeated the motion.