Chapter 10: Revelations

Yay, here it is! This will be a filler chapter to link the previous confession chapter and the upcoming Kalos League chapters. So without further ado, here is chapter 10 of "Making Memories Together"! Enjoy!

The next morning, Ash and Serena woke up earlier than usual in their respective rooms. Mainly, they wanted to make sure that the best night of their lives was not just a dream. Secondly, they also wanted to figure out how they were going to tell everyone about their relationship. They didn't want to hide anything from their closest friends, and they certainly didn't want to restrict their alone time together to every night. The best they could do, is to tell the Lumiose siblings that they were together, even if that meant more teasing from Bonnie. Pikachu had noticed Ash waking up earlier and leaving the room, and had become more concerned about his trainer than usual.

It all started off with Ash and Serena meeting up in Serena's room, and confirming that this was reality, and that they were an official couple. Once that was done, they were left to think of a way to announce it to the siblings, without making it too abrupt.

"So, how are we going to do this?" Ash asked Serena, with his hands scratching his head. Serena was still in deep thought, hands on her chin. Suddenly, she thought of an idea, and started smiling uncontrollably at Ash. Ash became increasingly worried about what plan Serena had come up with.

"Let's play around with them for a bit..." Serena said, then whispered the rest of the idea inside Ash's ear. As Serena went on, Ash's face became more and more red with embarrassment. "She really does love to play, doesn't she?" Ash thought.

"So, what do you think?" Serena stood back up, a faint blush on her cheeks. Ash sighed, as he knew this was something way out of character. But, he saw and wanted to continue to see that smile on Serena's face, and ultimately agreed to her plan.

~~~~~

Like usual, everyone sat at the dining room table in the pokemon centre, eating peacefully. Ash and Serena sat noticeably closer together, but surprisingly, no one noticed it. Their plan was to act unusually, and show their affection towards each other freely, to leave the siblings confused. Once the time feels right for both of them, they would then officially announce their relationship.

The moment they were about to eat, Serena gave a slight nod to Ash, signalling the start of their plan. Ash sighed embarrassingly, but continued on. It all started normal, with both of them eating their own food. Then, Ash took a spoonful of his food, and held it out in front of Serena.

"Here you go Sere, say 'Ah'" Ash said. Serena opened her mouth, and Ash spoonfed her. The Lumiose siblings watched the exchange, admittedly a bit confused. Serena, still with her mouth full, replied, "Thank you, Ashy~" Ash blushed at his new nickname given to him by Serena, but also tried to hold his laughter seeing the state Serena was in.

Bonnie exclaimed, "They've given each other nicknames. So cute!" Clemont, however, began to frown, "Yeah maybe, but I'm starting to get a bit uneasy..." Serena smirked, knowing everything was going according to plan.

Once breakfast was done, the group decided it was time to head out towards Lumiose City. They all thanked Nurse Joy for the accomodation, and continued their journey.

~~~~~

Throughout the whole walk that morning, Serena held onto Ash's arm, almost clinging on, and leaned on Ash's shoulder, sighing blissfully every now and then. Ash chuckled, and asked, "You seem to be enjoying this, aren't you?" "How can I not be? As long as I have you with me, everything is perfect." Serena replied, almost immediately.

After a while, Ash spoke up again, "I think you can stop holding on to me so tightly, you're making my hand numb." Serena loosened her grip on Ash's arm a little, but still kept clinging onto him. "I've been waiting for this for years now, I'm gonna enjoy every single moment with you. And this is just the first step." Serena said, with a little pout on her face. Ash just shrugged, and both teens shared a genuine laugh.