||𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚜||

pairings : steven grant x (platonic)reader, marc spector x (platonic) reader, khonshu x (platonic)reader, jake lockley x (platonic)reader

TW : medicine (pills), spidey stuff, mentions of violence, fluff, let me know if i missed anything

~~~

all your stuff was out of your old apartment and into marc, jake, and stevens.

granted, you didn't even need half your stuff anymore.

like your dishes, and silverware.

"are you sure that's everything?" steven asks, helping you carry the last box to their- well, now your new home.

"yeah, i didn't have much"

"well we're going to have to change that" steven starts, pushing the door open.

one of the small boxes fell out of the bigger one that steven was holding once you both got inside, making him mutter a quick curse before setting the box down on the counter and picking it up.

"you still have hair dye?" he asks, examining the box.

"yeah, i need to do it again, it's fading" you say, setting your box down and running a hand through your hair.

"have you ever thought about going blonde?" you ask and steven shrugs.

"no- steven you are not dying our hair" marc cuts in before steven could answer.

"i don't think i could pull it off anyways" steven responds and you snort.

"don't be mean to yourself, you'd look great" you tell him and he hums.

"you.. you really think so?"

"yep"

"i think i'll pass. but thank you" he finishes, you nodding in response.

"do you want to help me with mine?" you ask and he nods with a smile.

"i have no idea how to do it, but i'll try"

"don't worry, i'll teach you" you respond with a smile.

~~~

"y/n darling, why do you have so many colors?" steven asks, digging deeper in the box to find just about every color of the rainbow and more.

"because i'm quirky like that. now help me pick which ones i should do" you suggest and steven nods.

"you should do red and blue. like your suit" jake starts and you smile at the thought.

"that's actually not a bad idea" marc says, and steven picks up both the red and blue boxes, holding them out to you.

"let's get it started then" you start, taking the boxes and moving to the kitchen sink.

"it won't stain the sink, right?" steven asks.

"not if you scrub hard enough" you deadpan, making him give you a look.

"no, it'll be fine" you tell him, but he still seems skeptical.

"if you say so" he mumbles, watching you open the boxes to grab the tubes of color out of them.

"i'm going to do one side red and the other blue" you say more to yourself than anyone else, yet steven still nodded in acknowledgment.

"do you have gloves? because if you don't you're going to stain your hands"

oh steven. shut up. as much as you love him, he's sort of a dorky idiot sometimes.

"..yeah, i got gloves" you answer, tying up your natural hair so that it wouldn't get in the way.