Part 84 (Complicated)

Start from the beginning

"Well you can have some from daddy's bowl, only a little, okay?"

"Okay." He pouts and goes to our room.

"Just let him have the bowl, Gaia."

"It's ten o'clock, Blake. It's was past his bed time, why is he still awake?"

"I guess he's not sleepy."

"Whatever, just make sure he goes to sleep. Now, not at eleven or twelve."

"Yes, sir." He mocks, making the soldier salute.

"Stop, don't do that bullshit with me, Blake!" I go angry downstairs. I watch some TV and eat Asher's ice-cream...

***********************

Next day:

Blake and the guys have game 7 today so it's gonna me a nerve wreaking night. It was already 1:00 pm and he was getting ready to leave. I didn't want to argue with him today, it's a big night and I don't him to lose focus cause he's angry at me, but of course something had to happen.

The doorbell starts to ring and I go open the door when none other than Kellan walks in.

"Kellan, what are you doing here?"

"I heard you were at the hospital, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. You shouldn't be here... How'd you know I was at the hospital?"

"Social media."

"Great. Listen, I appreciate your concern but you should go before Bl-"

"Hey, I- What the hell is he doing here?" He asks angry.

"Blake, he was just making sure I was okay."

"Okay from what?!"

"I heard she was at the hospital. I wanted to make sure-"

"She's not your wife."

"I know, but still I have feelings for her and I wanted to make sure she was safe."

"Oh, you have feelings for her? What about you, Gaia? You share those feelings too?"

"Blake... Kellan just please go." He steps back and walks away. "What is wrong with you?" I glare at Blake.

"Are you seriously asking me that?!" He says as he buttons his shirt. "I don't care if he says the whole Greece thing it's a coincidence, I know it's not. He's just trying to win you over and he's amazingly succeeding."

"He's not winning anything."

"No? You already kissed him."

"It didn't mean anything." He tries to fix his tie but it was all a mess.

"Whatever, I'm leaving." As he walks to the garage door I block his way.

"Let's talk about this."

"No, move!" He demanded.

"Since when is basketball more important than family?"

"Since you made it that way." I felt bad hearing that, he walks past me and goes to his car. My eyes begin to water at the thought of us not being an us anymore.

"Blake!" I call out before he gets in the car.

"What?!" He asks angry.

"... I love you, good luck on your game." I step inside closing the door behind me.

"G." He calls but I ignore, I didn't want him to see me like this... "G." He turns me around and kisses me. He picks me up and just like I'm accustomed to I wrap my legs around him. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be treating you like this."

"I don't blame you, I know you're angry. But I don't want this, especially me, to affect the way you play tonight. Cause I know you won't stop thinking about it and lose focus... I want you to go out there and do your best, forget about everything else. I love you and only you, no one can ever take that away, no matter how angry you make me... Promise me you'll keep you mind on the court."

He nods. "I promise." He puts me back down and heads for the garage.

"Hey." He turns back to me and I start to fix his tie. "Win or lose-"

"I know, I'm still your champ." I lightly pull him down by his tie.

"And my MVP." I finish and give him a long soft kiss.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you, too." After that he gets in his car and leaves for the game.

"Why again can't you make up with him?" My mom asks, coming out of nowhere.

"I need him to hate me... Just not today."

---------------------

So, she feels this is the only way to make things "better" but can she really do things to hurt Blake to make him hate her?