𝟮𝟮. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 "𝗟" 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

。・:*:・✰ su showed us to a room that had a radio transmission in it with people working

。・:*:su showed us to a room that had a radio transmission in it with people working.

She asked most of them to leave and kept a few of the guys in so they could work the radio.

In the room was Korra, Tonraq, Lin, Su, Asami, and I.

The Fire Lord left back when we left the oasis, and before I could talk to him or anything.

The guy started to radio the air temple but every time it connected, it went silent.

"Try again." Korra snapped.

The guy nodded in a panic and tried again.

I looked at her and rubbed her shoulder gently.

"Hey. Calm down." I muttered.

She sighed and nodded.

The radio went silent again.

"I have a signal but no one's answering." He said.

"Shit. Try him again."

"Korra, he's probably busy." I said.

"I'm not gonna sit here while that psycho is on his way up there."

"You're not gonna just sit here. We're gonna keep trying him but it's gonna take a while cause Tenzin does nothing but work." I snapped back.

She rolled her eyes.

"She's right Korra. If Tenzin won't answer, someone else soon will." Asami said calmly.

"In the meantime, what do you think we can do?" I asked.

She crossed her arms and stared at the floor while thinking.

"How about you find Zaheer in the Spirit World? Doesn't he hang out there a lot?" Bolin asked.

"Oh wait, that could work." She said, "I'm pretty sure he'll go to Xai Bau's grove again. I can go and talk to him."

I was a bit apprehensive but then I remember Korra told me once that you can't bend in the Spirit World.

"While you do that, Mako, Bolin, and I will stay here and keep trying to get into contact with Tenzin." I said.

"Alright then." Korra sighed.

The adults, Su, Lin, and Tonraq, agreed to get ready for battle before flying up to the air temple.