𝟭𝟮. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹

warning: slightly sexual content!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

warning: slightly sexual content!!

。・:*:・✰ the next day, we started our trip back to the city.

Tenzin, Jinora, Kai, and the airbenders left for the Northern Air Temple while the rest of us started going home.

Beifong was getting antsy the whole time.

"I dont think I've ever seen Beifong this nervous." Mako muttered to me as we stepped into the kitchen.

She was in the table room of the ship on the couch with her leg bouncing up and down.

"I know right?" I chuckled.

"I can hear you!" She grumbled.

We both stopped what we were doing and abandoned the kitchen.

"Go, just go." I laughed under my breath while we shoved each other out of the kitchen and ran up to the roof.

We were teaching Mango how to fly.

She's grown so much in the last few days.

She went from twenty pounds to almost fifty pounds, and is now so tall, and then she stands on her hind legs, she's almost the same height as me.

Tenzin told me that she's at the perfect size for learning how to fly on her own.

Mako wants to help too. He's in love with Mango just as much as I am, even if he don't wanna admit it.

As we were busy giving Mango her snack, Korra and Naga came up onto the roof.

"We're taking a quick break for Naga in a few." She smiled.

"Alright." I smiled at her.

"Korra you don't know anything about teaching sky bison, right?" I asked her while petting Mango's head.

"Uhmm... I know they eat a lot?" She shrugged.

I looked at her amusingly.

"What? They have five stomachs, they have to eat a lot."

"I know that. Mango's chewed on my shoes more then twice already." I laughed.

"Ha." Mako taunted.

I glared at him.

About thirty minutes later, we took a rest stop at an empty field.

I went with Korra to play catch with Naga. And of course Beifong had to come too.

As soon as we stepped off the ship, Korra picked up the disk from Naga's mouth and threw it out into the trees.

Naga chased it happily while Korra smiled.

"You should get Mango, maybe she wants to play too." Korra said. She placed her hand around my waist.

"Nah, she's dead asleep." I kissed her cheek.