𝟵. 𝗯𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗲

。・:*:・✰ the next day, we arrive at the lower ring of Ba Sing Se

Mako and I were walking on the top balcony of the ship when we started to approach the outer ring.

"Y/N, Mako! Come here, look! This is where dad grew up!" Bolin shouted as he threw himself on the railing of the balcony.

"Okay, we're coming!" I laughed.

We both stood on either side of him and watched as the ship began to fly over the wall.

A few minutes pass as we fly over and look at the houses, buildings, and people below.

I breathed through my nose and smelled the worst scent I've ever smelled in my whole life.

"Fuck.." I quickly stuffed my shirt over my nose and pinched it so no air would get out.

"Spirits, it looks terrible." Korra muttered.

"Yeah and it smells terrible. No wonder Dad left." Bolin gagged while hunching over the railing.

"Nah, I'm going inside." Mako walked back toward the door with his nose trapped in the bend of his elbow.

I followed him. I couldn't handle the smell anymore.

I've gone two weeks without showering once before and that was rough but this is something else, it's literally nuclear waste.

I stayed inside the ship until we reached the innermost ring.

I hung out in the map room with Mango and Mako, attempting to teach her to fly.

She was getting ready to jump off the map table and into my arms.

"Just let go. Just jump and try to float." I said go her.

She growled before running up go the edge of the table and jumping.

I was ready to catch her but once she fell off the table, she floated over the floor with her paws stretching out.

"Mako! Look, she's floating!" I gasped.

He leaned over and smiled when Mango growled happily.

"Aw, look she was all ready to fall." Mako laughed.

"God job, Mango!" I picked her up again and hugged her.

Mako shook his head. "You know if you carry her all the time, sh's never gonna learn to fly."

"Yeah she will." I said as I kissed the top of her head.

She growled affectionately. "Ugh, I'm never spoiling my kids as much as you will."

"Sure you won't. I'll see you when you have a daughter."

He scoffed.

Asami walked into the room and saw me holding Mango. "Aw, hi precious!" She pat Mango's head gently.