𝟮𝟭. 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗺

。・:*:・✰ it took three days and two nights to finally find a clue to what direction we should go in

We found trails that led to the oasis, so we followed them for another few hours.

"How long till we get there, Y/N?" One of the twins asked me.

"We're almost there, Lee. Don't worry." I said.

I patted his shoulder and he nodded before walking back to his mom.

I sighed and went over to Mako who was driving.

"Okay. We're just a few ten miles away. Now how to land this thing.." He started reading the buttons and looking around the controls.

"Here. Move, I can do it." Bolin said. He shoved Mako aside and started pressing buttons.

"Are you serious? No, go away. I'll do it." Mako started. He shoved him back.

They started arguing while pressing buttons and pulling levers.

"Okay. Both of you move. You're gonna crash us before we get there." I pushed them both out of the chair and looked over the controls.

"Uhh.."

"Landing is a lot harder than it looks. So, be careful. I don't want you crashing and killing us all." Bolin said. He's just in a mood.

I rolled my eyes and tried going down very slowly.

We started going down and getting closer to the oasis.

I then spotted a button that had a name tag above it with the word "wheels" written on it.

I pressed it and nothing seemed to happen.

We landed with just a bump, scaring everyone, but they're still alive.

Bolin looked at me dumbfounded.

I smiled. "I landed, didn't I?" I got up to get everyone.

The family was so excited to get off the airship, finally.

All the kids ran down the ramp once I opened the door.

But they stopped in their tracks when they saw what was at the entrance of the oasis.

"What's wrong, guys?" I chuckled.

I looked up and got scared shitless.