𝟳. 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?

。・:*:・✰ i wake up with my face buried in Korra's neck and the sun's rays shining on my face

Oh my god, I have the biggest headache ever.

I opened my eyes and the sun was brightly shining. I shut my eyes closed again and shoved my face back into the crook of her neck.

I could feel my arms wrapped around Korra, my left arm was kept snugly under her and the other resting over her waist.

Korra gasped slightly and I felt her head move. She kissed my forehead softly once, then again, repeatedly leaving pecks on my head until I woke up.

I weakly lifted my hand and moved her head away by the cheek. She chuckled gently.

"Good morning, cutie." She said nicely.

"Go back to sleep." I groaned.

I moved down, deeper into the blankets. My face moved from her neck to her chest, right in between her boobs.

"You should wear this more often." I mumbled.

I felt the vibrations of her laugh against my face before she squeezed me tightly.

The door to my room slid open and a slight breeze snuck in, making me shoved under the sheets.

"I have coffee." Asami's sweet voice chimed.

"And I'll give some to those who are awake." I heard there mugs slowly sound on top of the wooden nightstand.

I opened my eyes slightly and turned my head. Asami was wearing shorts and one of my oversized shirts, holding a mug with steam coming up out of it.

"Wait, I want some." I yawned and turned over on my other side.

She laughed and shook her head. I sat up and she handed me a mug, Korra sat up as well.

Her arms were now wrapped around my waist as her head lay gently on my shoulder.

"We really got fucked up last night, didn't we?" Korra groaned.

"Yeah, you guys have a headache too, right? It's not just me?" I said after taking a sip.

"Yeah, I still have it." Asami sighed, sitting besides Korra's legs on the bed.

I suddenly realize why my room is the mess it is.

My eyes widen and I stare at the floor while my hand covers my mouth in shock.

"What?" Asami muttered.

"Did we really do that?" I muttered.

I feel Korra pick her head up.

"Do what?"

"You know what."

"No, I don't. Remind me please?"