𝟭𝟯. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗿𝘆

~bolin's pov~

~bolin's pov~

。・:*:・✰ i walk to the garden and gazebo where i was earlier with mako and y/n.

I know I probably shouldn't have walked out like that but If i had stayed there any longer, I would have started sobbing.

I sat on the steps of the gazebo and put my head in my hands. I can't believe they'd forget Blossom that quickly.

She was amazing. And the best person ever. How can they move on that quickly?

I didn't realize I was crying until I heard someone's footsteps.

I quickly wipe them away and choke back tears.

"Bolin?" It was Opal.

Fuck, not now.

I stood up and looked at her with a smile.

"Hey, Opal." I sighed.

"Uhm, were you crying?"

"Oh yeah. Don't worry about it, I'm fine now. Got it all out of my system." I chuckled.

She still looked concerned but I played it off with a smile.

"Seriously, I'm fine. I cry when I'm stressed, it's nothing to worry about."

"No, it's not that. It's good that you express your feelings that way. I just find it a little strange 'cause... well, my brothers never really reacted to stress that way."

"Oh man."

"And I guess it rubbed off on me."

"Crying is a really great stress reliever. That's what Y/N always taught me."

I noticed her face dropped slightly.

"Are you close with her?"

"Well.. yeah, she's my big sister. She taught me literally everything I know. How to cook, clean, take care of kids, take care of myself, defend myself, use waterbending moves with ny earthbending, how to flirt with girls, how to dress, how to dress wounds, uhh-"

"Wow, it must be great having a sister." She smiled.

"Yeah, she's really amazing." I said,

Oh.

"I wish I had a sister. I grew up with a bunch of meathead guys."