𝟭𝟴. 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁

。・:*:・✰ i found myself walking down the hall of my guesthouse

"Y/N!" I heard Lin's voice yell.

She is the absolute last person I want to see right now.

"Leave me alone."

"Come here, I wanna talk to you."

"Well I don't. Just go away." I spat.

"Y/N-"

I turn around to face her.

"No, you know what Lin? You're a fucking liar. Why would keep her identity from me?! You knew who she was the whole time and didn't tell me? Who does that?"

She stared at me in disbelief. "You knew how excited I was to see her again. You knew how much I missed her, and you knew she was only here to hurt Korra! And you kept that shit from me?" I screamed.

"I did it to protect you. You remember what I said on the airship? I just-"

"God, I'm so sick of people treating me like a little girl. I can handle the truth." I yelled.

"I don't treat you like a little girl-"

"Everyone does! I can't even get a scratch on my head without freaking everybody out. It's ridiculous."

"It's just because they care about you. You need to stop being so hard headed and-"

"Oh I'm being hard-headed?! Look in the fucking mirror."

"Y/N-"

"No, you lied to me."

She looked taken aback.

"You lied to me. You're just as bad as her." I yelled.

I watched her face scrunch up.

"I'm nothing like that freak. I've been here for you even if it's only been for a year."

I take a second to breathe. I rub my face in frustration then look at her again.

"I just fucking can't right now." I rolled my eyes and left down the hallway.

She angrily yelled for me but I slammed the door to my room once I reached it.

I spent the night locked in by myself, crying myself to sleep.

That night was so long ago, maybe I remembered it wrong.