𝟰. 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘆

warning: slightly sexual content ahead!!

。・:*:・✰ after dinner, asami and i took a walk around the island for a little.

The sun was setting, so everything was getting kind of dark.

Asami and I held hands as we walked up to the meditation pavilion that looked over the bay.

I leaned against the railing but was still facing her.

"You just couldn't keep your eyes off me, could you?" She smirked. She placed her arms on either side of me while mine were thrown around her neck.

"Sorry, I can't help that you're this gorgeous." I shrugged.

"Me? You should look in the mirror." She leaned in and I smiled into her kiss.

Her hands left the banister and found their way to my waist, slowly going lower. She then put her knee in between my thighs.

"Really? You wanna do this here?" I muttered, eyes still closed shut.

"I mean, I don't have a problem with it. Do you?" Her lips began trailing from mine to my cheek and to my neck.

"Yeah, I really do." She continued sucking and kissing on my neck. My hand went up to the back of her neck.

She kept going down the side of my neck when her free hand stared going up my side and to my chest.

I breathed out, gently tugging at her hair.

"We're not doing that here. What if someone comes up here?" I said quietly.

"So what?" She smirked.

She began to take off the jacket I was wearing and pull on the straps on my tank top.

As she pulled it down to my bicep, I realized that warm, fuzzy feeling wasn't from our making out.

It was from me being wrapped in my blanket in bed.

I gasped quietly when I woke up. I look at my surroundings and my head plopped back on my pillow.

"Fuck me." I groaned.

"Really? Can I?" I heard Asami's voice as she walked out of the bathroom.

My heart dropped when I saw her. I laugh nervously and slowly sit up.

"Oh, sorry." I said.

She smiled and sat at the edge of my bed. She leaned in and left a peck on my lips before looking up at me.

"Happy birthday." She muttered.

I raised on eyebrow. "Who told you it was my birthday?"

"You did. Just now."

I scoffed.

"I knew it was your birthday, I just needed you to confirm it." She laughed.

"Who told you?"