𝟮. 𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲

。・:*:・✰ i arrived at the island after a long night and morning of work

We still hadn't found Daw but some people said they saw him in the streets looking spooked.

I don't know, they weren't specific so there's no way to tell for sure.

I was accompanied by Mako and Beifong who wanted to tell Tenzin about the news of a new airbender in the city.

When we got there, the family was outside on the courtyard watching Bumi in amusement.

He was still figuring out how his new abilities worked, by waving his arms and hands around and looking ridiculous.

"Let me guess. Invisible spirit attack?" Beifong joked.

"Lin, you won't believe it! Bumi just started airbending." Tenzin said excitedly.

Beifong looked back at us and then at Tenzin.

"Turns out he's not the only one." She said.

"We got a call last night. A guy who started  airbending out of nowhere, just like Bumi." I told them.

"Really? Where is he now?" Tenzin asked.

I chuckled. "He blew a door down on Mako and flew away."

"Okay, they didn't need to know that."

"Yeah they did." I shrugged with a smug look on my face.

He put the palm of his hand on my forehead and shoved me away from him.

"Anyways, we've got an all-points bulletin out on him right now." He said.

"Wait can we help look for him?" Korra asked.

"Sure." I shrugged.

Korra smiled widely and I noticed Asami looking at her in admiration.

"Uh.. yeah! Let's go." Mako awkwardly walked ahead of me.

I didn't pay him any attention while following him.

Korra and Asami joined us on the ferry, but the whole ride, Mako was in the opposite side of the boat.

"What's up with Mako?" Asami asked us while I was standing in between the two girls.

"I was just about to ask cause I have no idea." Korra answered, looking back at him.

"It's cause he still feels awkward about being around you two." I told her. My head was being held in my hands with my eyes closed, trying to get even a minute of sleep.

"Why?" Asami continued.

"Uhm.." Korra hesitated and moved around me to stand next to Asami.

"Well, I don't know if you know this but.. when you and Mako were dating, I kind of.. kissed him. At the pro-bending tournament." Korra winced.