14: Next Level Euphoria Shit

YUNA

(This chapter is a bit short cause I lost motivation half way and my friend wants a new chapter cause she likes this book lmao)

"Where the hell is Sakura?" I asked, looking around me. "Oh shit." Kuina said. "I'm gonna look for her, are you guys coming?" I asked, standing up. Chishiya and Kuina stood up. We walked through the whole yard, trying to find Sakura. She must be with Niragi. I walked to random people, asking if they've seen one of them. But no one did. "No one here has seen them, they must be inside." Chishiya said. Me and Kuina nodded. We ran inside. "Sakura!" I yelled. Ann walked in. "Who are you looking for?" She asked. "The girl from this morning." I said. "With the grey sport top?" She asked. "No the other girl." I said. "Oh her. I saw her go to the dorms with Niragi. Good luck on searching them." Ann said, patting my  shoulder as she walked away. "In the dorms with Niragi?" Kuina asked herself. "Okay now this, this is next level euphoria shit." I said. Chishiya left out a chuckle. Then Kuina. And then I did too. We bursted out of laughing. "You could've said everything, and you said that?" Kuina asked, still laughing I nodded as I coughed from laughing. Me and Kuina stopped laughing, but Chishiya just wouldn't stop. He stopped laughing super hard, but was still giggling. Chishiya looks like quiet, heartless, emo dude, but he's like a best friend to me. He's a fun person. "Okay, now let's look for Sakura." Kuina said. We went to the dorms. "Let's look for a moaning girl." Chishiya said. We all laughed again. "Okay okay shh." I whispered, still laughing. We quietly walked trough the hallways when Chishiya stopped at a door. He brought his ears closer to the door so he could hear it better. Then, he looked at us, pointed at the door and held his thumbs up. Me and Kuina slowly walked to the door. I knocked on the door slowly. "Sakura?" I asked while knocking. "Come in!" She said. I opened the door, just to see her and Niragi sitting on the bed. i really thought they were doing something different, but I just played along with it. "Where were you? We looked for you everywhere." I said. Kuina and Chishiya were standing right next to me. "I had a conversation with Niragi when he invited me to his dorm, so I went." Sakura said. "Well please tell us next time, we were worried." Kuina said with her arms crossed. "Okay, I will. Sorry." She said. We smiled at her and closed the door. I stamped on the floor a few times so that it sounded like we were leaving, but we weren't. "You're friends with him?" I heard Niragi ask. "Chishiya? Yeah, why?" Sakura said. I personally don't like him. I hope he's nice to you. Cause I wouldn't be afraid to hurt him if he hurts you." Niragi said. "That's cheesy." Sakura laughed. I listened to their coversation with a disgusted face. Are they dating? I hope not, because that was cringy as fuck. "Yuna, let's go." Kuina whispered as quiet as she could. I signed her to wait. "No, Chishiya's nice to me. I think he likes Yuna though." Sakura said. I covered mouth, because I was about to laugh. And so did Chishiya. "Oh does he?" Niragi asked. I ran away from that door and pulled Kuina and Chishiya with me. I went all the way downstairs. Then me and Chishiya burst out of laughing. "Oh I'm never gonna recover from this." Chishiya said. "My stomach hurts." I said, holding me stomach. "I agree with Sakura. I think Chishiya likes you, Yuna." Kuina said. "It's time for you to shut up." I said. "You guys still wanna share a room?" Kuina asked. "Yeah, but I think Sakura's staying somewhere else and I don't know if Chishiya's comin too." I said. "If I'm allowed to come, I'll come." Chishiya said. "Then that's the deal." Kuina said. "Let's go to the yard, I feel like doing something fun." I said.