35: 10 Of Hearts (3/3)

YUNA

"If nobody does, I'll throw everyone in the fire." Aguni said. 10 of Hearts is the last card. We need to complete this game. Suddenly, Niragi yelled something and started shooting in the air. I pulled Sakura away and stepped back. Everyone started running. I looked at Sakura, and she nodded. I grabbed her hand and started running with her. "We need to find Chishiya and Kuina." Sakura said out of breath. I nodded. I went to the security room. "Why are we here?" Sakura said out of breath. I didn't answer and just knocked on the door. "Who is that?" I heard Kuina whisper. "It's me." I said. I heard footsteps coming closer. The door slowly opened. She signed us to come in. Me and Sakura got in. We heard Kuina lock the door. Then she went back to all the computers. She was looking at the security images. "Hey." I said under my breath. Chishiya just gave me an awkward smile. "What's up with you?" I asked. "Nothing, I'm just trying to focus on this." He said. "Okay, sorry." I said. "It's fine, really." He said. "All of them are nuts." Kuina said. "How unpleasant. Why would they go so far just to survive?" Chishiya said. "There's no way they'll find the witch like this!" Kuina said. "The witch could be you, Kuina." Chishiya said. We all turned to him. What the hell is he doing? "The same goes for you." Kuina said. "Everyone could be the witch. It goes for everyone here." I said. Kuina looked at the screen really focused. "Let's go." She said. "I'm doing something else, you guys go." Chishiya. "What's it with you leaving the whole time?" I asked. "Nothing, just leave it." Chishiya said as he left the room. I shook my head. "Come on." Kuina said. We all left the room and followed Kuina. We entered some room all the way downstairs. Someone was looking around, because it was dark in there. Kuina switched the light on, and the person's head immediatly shot up. It was Ann. "Girls." Ann said. "Ann." We said together. "What are you doing?" Sakura asked. "If you guys are free, can you lend me a hand?" Ann said as she continued doing whatever she was doing. "Are you the witch?" Kuina asked. "Unfortunately, no. What about you guys?" She said. We all shook our heads. "Anyone who's desperately trying to identify the witch now is not the witch. If you're the witch, you would have hidden yourself to kill some time or participated the killings." Ann said. "So what are you up to?" Sakura asked as we walked over to Ann. "Searching for the witch." She answered. Ann opened a drawer. "Here it is." She said as she took something out of the drawer. "What's that?" I asked as I came closer. "Cyanoacrylate glue. In short, super glue." Ann answered. "What?" Kuina asked. "If we heat this up and hold it over the murder weapon, the cyanoacrylate vapors will fuse with the moisture to show fingerprints." Ann said. "Fingerprints?" Sakura asked. Ann walked out of the room, and we followed her. "Next, we'll use some cocoa powder to dust for the fingerprints on things like cups that have been used by the most likely suspects. After we take the fingerprints with tape, we'll be able to identify the culprit." Ann said. "Just what did you do before coming here?" Kuina asked. "I was in Forensics in the Tokyo Metropolitan Police." Ann said. "Makes sense." Sakura said as she held up her shoulders. "I see. So we can clear the game like this." I said. Then suddenly, we all stopped walking. We saw someone standing not so far away from us. 

Last Boss.

Kuina stepped forward. "You guys, go ahead." She said. "What?" Ann asked. "I'll leave it to you guys to help us clear the game." Kuina said. "What do you mean, Kuina?" Sakura asked. "Just go." She said. I looked at my friends and nodded. We all left the hall. "I'm gonna take a look at Momoka's body. Are you guys coming?" Ann asked. "No, I need to talk to Chishiya." I said. "I'll go with you, Yuna." Sakura said. "No, I'm okay." I said. "Sure?" She asked. I nodded and walked away from them. I went into all rooms, walked through all the halls and even searched through the bathrooms. But Chishiya was nowhere to be found. I should go outside. Maybe he's there. I walked past the fire of judgement and looked up. I saw two men standing on the roof. Niragi and Chishiya. I ran back inside. I ran up the stairs and got to the roof. I listened to their conversation, but couldn't hear much. Niragi suddenly raised his gun at Chishiya. When Niragi tried to shoot, Chishiya ran towards him and threw all the playing cards in the air. Niragi got so distracted, he lowered his gun. Chishiya pulled out some sort of fire blower and pointed it at Niragi. Niragi was burned alive. 

And he fell off the building.