21: Into You

YUNA

(This chapter is a little short because it's actually just a chapter to confirm Yuna and Chishiya are together or not)

"You don't have to be nervous, tell me." He said. "I don't." I said quietly. "Why lie? I sense your lying." He said as he sat himself up. "Oh yeah, how'd you sense it?" I asked, sitting myself up. "Your whole face is burning red, you're acting nervous, you're talking nervously and you're biting the inside of your cheeks." He said. "I'm not into you, Chishiya." I said in the same nervous tone. "If you say so." He said as he turned his head away from me. I'm such a liar. I'm so into him. I want him to just kiss me already. It was silent for a couple of minutes. It got boring. "Can we please talk about this without you making me nervous?" I asked turning my whole body to him. "What do you have to say?" He asked, doing the same. "I am into you. I really am. I just don't know if this is smart." I said. "Why not?" He asked getting closer to me. "Because I haven't known you for that long, it'd be weird. "Hmm, who told you that?" He asked as he got even closer. He grabbed the side of my face and kissed me. I'm dreaming this again, aren't I? I closed my eyes and opened them again, just to see it still happening. I realized that it was real. I rested my hand on his and kissed him back. He placed his other hand on my waist. I backed away from the kiss and looked him in the eye. His hand was still on the side of my face. "What's wrong?" He asked as he lowered his hand. "This." I said. "What?" He asked, confused. "This! This is wrong!" I said, raising my voice. "Why?" He asked. "I don't know. I haven't known you for that long. I'll be seen as a whore." I said, a little less serious in that last sentence. "So what? Do you want this?" Chishiya asked, staring into my eyes. "Yes." I said under my breath. "So, what are you so worried about?" He asked. Oh, this is comforting. "I don't know, it all went so fast." I said with a chuckle. He let out a small, short laugh. It was quiet for a couple seconds. "Should we tell them about this?" He asked. "Who?" I asked. "Sakura and Kuina." He said. "They'll find out." I said with a smile. He smiled back at me as he grabbed my chin and kissed me again.

THE NEXT MORNING

SAKURA

It was 8 am. We were both already clothed. We went to Yuna's room to wake her and Chishiya up. The both of us had opened bottles of water. Me and Kuina tip-toed to her room. We arrived at her room. Kuina grabbed the door knob. She looked at me as she bit her lip, trying to stop herself from laughing. Then she twisted the door knob. We both were ready to throw the water at them, but then realized something. Chishiya and Yuna in the same bed, a little close to each other. Me and Kuina lowered our bottles of water and looked at each other with the same expression. Eyes widened, mouth wide open. "What the fuck?" She whispered. I slowly walked to the bed and signed Kuina she should come too. I poured the water all over them, and so did Kuina. They woke up shocked. "What the hell?" Yuna asked as she laughed. Me and Kuina laughed. "We could say the same. What the hell is this?" Kuina asked, pointing at the two of them. "Told you they'd find out." Yuna said as she got out of bed. Chishiya was still shocked by what just happened. He slowly got out of bed. "Are you two dating?" I asked, excited for their answer. "I don't know, are we?" Yuna asked, turning to Chishiya. "Sure." He answered. Me and Kina looked at each other and basically screamed. "Can you lower your voice? My father sleeps 2 rooms away." Yuna whispered. Me and Kuina stopped our screaming, but were still smiling. (I'm cringing lmao)  "I was waiting for this to happen."