5: A Game Of Tag (2/2

YUNA

"However, if you don't open it.." Chishiya said,while pulling out his phone. He showed Arisu the time. We had only 3 minutes left. Arisu nodded and slowly opened the door. We went into the safe zone and looked around the apartment. Arisu turned around. "Get down!" He said, pushing us away. I fell to the ground and saw someone with a horse mask and a gun. The tagger. Chishiya pulled out a tazer and used it on the tagger. The tagger fell to the ground and we carefully stood up. Sakura looked like she was about to cry. "It never hurts to be prepared-" Chishiya tried to say, but the tagger started shooting again. I pulled Sakura by her arm and ran out of the apartment. So did Chishiya. He closed the door and leaned against it. We were all out of breath. "Fuck." I whispered under my breath. "What the hell is this?" Sakura asked out of breath. "I don't know." I answered. "Someone please come over!" We heard Arisu yell. "The safe zone is apartment 406! It's impossible to clear the game alone! We need to people to do this!" He continued. "Seriously?" Chishiya asked. "Arisu!" I heard Karube yell from far down. We saw the girl. The climber from before. She climbed all the way up to apartment 406. But not to the front door, to the balcony. "Time remaining: one minute." The phones said. "If Arisu isn't gonna do this, we'll die." Sakura said. "I'll go." I said while standing up. Chishiya grabbed my wrist. "You can't go, the tagger will shoot you." He said. I pulled my wrist out of his grip and leaned against the wall. "I can't die, fathers waiting for me." I said. "Okay fine, we'll go in." Chishiya said. We went into the apartment as quiet as possible. We reached the back room with the balcony, where Arisu was. He was fighting the shooter. We looked around the corner, but backed up when we almost got shot. "Someone please come!" Arisu yelled. I wanted to help, but my feet just wouldn't move. The girl came through the window. "You called?" She asked. Chishiya went around the corner. "Hey!" He yelled. The girl looked at him. He threw the taser at her and she catched it. The girl tazed the taggers leg. He fell down and let go of Arisu. The girl and Arisu both klicked on the buttons. We slowly entered the room, out of breath. "Game clear. Congratulations!" The phone said. The tagger sat up. It was a woman who I guess was around 30 years old. She looked terrified. She had a band around her neck. It started beeping. Sakura hid her face in my neck and covered her ears. I covered me face. The woman's head..exploded. She died. We killed her. Sakura slowly opened her eyes again. She looked at the woman. She was traumatized. Chishiya went into the room and bended down to the woman. A  folded paper fell out of her pocket when she was killed. He took it and opened it. It was a circle with random stripes in it. He putted it in his pocket. "Bye Yuna. Sakura." He said. He gave us a nod and smiled. He left the room. "He smiled? Someone died in front of him!" Sakura said. "Sakura, shut your mouth! Let's go back home." I said. "Yuna, can I stay at yours? I have to wash my eyes. I don't know what I just saw." Sakura said. "Come with me." I said. We walked home. When we arrived home, she sat down on the couch. "I have to join tommorows game." She said. "I'm not doing that." I said. "You're gonna leave me alone?" She asked looking at me, while I was taking of my shoes in the hallway. "I'm gonna waist my skip. I have a bad feeling about tomorrow's game." I said. "I had a bad feeling about everything." Sakura said. "Why did you leave so fast? Yesterday." I asked. "I watch to much tv." She said laying down. "I'm going to sleep. Night." "Night, Sakura."

THE NEXT DAY

SAKURA

Today's the day. I have to play the game alone. It'll be okay, Sakura. You'll survive. I was sitting at Yuna's dinner table while she was making a drink for me. "Drink." She said, shoving the glass of water in my face. I grabbed it from her and chugged it. "How do I know where the next game is?" I asked. "Follow the signs on the big screens." She said, looking out of her window. "Well, time for you to go, Sakura." She said, turning to me. I stood up and hugged her tight. "I love you." I said. "I love you too. Don't die please, try to survive. Please." She said, rubbing my back. "I'll try." I said, breaking the hug. I held her shoulders and she held mine. "If I'm not home by tommorow, I was killed. Okay?" I asked her. She nodded. "Bye." I said. "Bye." She said. I walked out of her house and followed the big screens. I was brought to a big building made of glass. 3 other people I didn't know where standing outside. "Are you guys here to play the game?" I asked them. "Yes." They all said. "Well let's enter then." I said. We all walked into the building. It was a indoor garden we just entered. There were the same table's as in the Game Of Tag. But this time, there were also bands. Neck bands. I remembered them from something, I just didn't know what. There was also a table with sharp objects. There was a little board on the table which said: "FEEL FREE TO USE ANY OF THESE." "That looks impressive." A girl with short blonde hair said. She pointed at the neck bands. "They are." I said. I saw the table with the phones again, and I grabbed one. A sort of TV turned on. We all looked up at it. "Entry registered. Welcome! Sponseredbby Shinjuku Natural Bontanical Garden. Please wear the neck bands with the goggles and proceed into the botanical garden. We looked around and saw a board which said: "This way" with an arrow pointing left. I grabbed a neck band first and putted in around my neck. So did the rest. "Registration in progress. Current participants: Hiroshi Yamamoto , Kaito Takahashi, Ayaka Sato and Sakura Itsuki." The TV said. With every name, they showed a picture of the person who the name belonged to. Ayaka was the girl with the blonde hair. Kaito is a boy with black hair and a middle part. Hiroshi is a boy with long brown hair. "It are eye tracking goggles." Ayaka said. "How do you know?" Kaito asked. "The target cursor turned red when me and Hiroshi's eyes met." She said. "What are they making us do this time?" Hiroshi asked. "Registration had closed. The game will now commence. There are currently 4 participants. Difficulty: 7 of hearts." The phone's said. "This is a game of betrayal where you play with people's hearts." I said. "Seven, it's quite difficult then." Ayaka said. "Game: Hide and seek. Rule: One person will be the wolf and the other three will be the lambs. The one found by the wolf will become the next wolf. Hide well so that the wolf does not discover you. Clear condition: Whoever is the wolf at the end, wins. Time limit: 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, the collars around all the lambs will explode." The phone said. We all looked at eachother. I remembered the woman from yesterday. The 3 lambs will die. "The first wolf is ID number 2852937. Kaito Takahashi. Kaito looked at me. And I looked at him. "Wolf: Sakura Itsuki." The phone said. I made sure I didn't make eye contact with anyone. "Let's twist the game. The wolf hides, the lambs seek." I said. Then I ran away, all the way through the garden. I made myself 2 rules. Hide in a good, dark spot and avoid eye contact.