24: B-O-S-S

YUNA

We arrived in the royal suite room. We all sat down in our places, but Aguni sat somewhere else. He sat in father's spot. "Niragi, give me that envelope." Aguni said. Niragi stood up, grabbed the envelope and handed it to Aguni. Niragi went back to his spot as Aguni ripped the envelope open. Aguni took out the folded paper and opened it. Aguni looked confused. I looked at Chishiya, who was right beside me. He was scanning Aguni. Then he found me, looking at him. He turned to me and smirked. Aguni folded the paper again and putted it in a new, black envelope. He put a red liquid on it and marked it with my father's ring. "Sign it." Aguni said as he passed the envelope to Last Boss. He got a white pen and signed it. Then he handed it to Ann, Ann to Chishiya and Chishiya to me. And that's how it kept going. After it was signed, we all left the royal suite room. Chishiya grabbed my wrist and dragged me downstairs. We saw Kuina and Sakura. "Guys!" Chishiya said. Sakura and Kuina turned their heads to us. Chishiya signed them that they should come. "What is it?" Sakura asked. "Just follow me." He said as he was still holding onto my wrist. We saw Arisu and Usagi on our way. "You two! Come!" He said. They followed us. We went to my room. "I have a plan to get all the cards." He said as he sat down on my bed. I sat down on the other side of the bed with Sakura beside me. Kuina sat next to Chishiya. Usagi and Arisu stood in the corner of the room. "Well, what's your plan?" I asked him. "First, Arisu will infiltrate the royal suite. Then he will search for the safe and steal all the playing cards inside." Chishiya said. "What about the passcode?" Arisu asked. "I have an idea of that. I'll tell you when you're in front of the safe." Chishiya said as he handed Arisu a small walkie-talkie. "You're really cautious. I got it." Arisu said as he grabbed it. "Usagi, Sakura and Kuina will be on the lookout, Yuna's coming with me." Chishiya said. "This is too dangerous. If we get caught, we'll be killed." Usagi said. "This is the only way to change the current situation. Now that Hatter is dead and there's no unity at the Beach, the time is right for this plan." Arisu said. Chishiya handed Kuina and Usagi a walkie-talkie. Sakura and Kuina would be together, so they only need one walkie-talkie. "Let's go." Chishiya said. We all went to our positions. Me and Chishiya walked through the halls. "So what's your actual plan?" I asked him. "Arisu is just our toy. He's on his way to the fake safe now. The code I'm gonna give him, is wrong. Then the alarm will go off. The militants will obviously catch him. In that time, we can open the actual safe." Chishiya said. In the time he explained all that, we arrived at location. He grabbed his walkie-talkie. "Aguni and the other members are making a speech in the lobby. All the executive members and the militants are at the annex. We won't get another chance like this."  Chishiya said. "We'll let you guys know if there are any changes." I said as I leaned against the pillars. "Understood." We heard Arisu say. "I found it, so what's the passcode?" Arisu asked. "It's 8022." Chishiya said. I looked at him, confused. That's the correct code. What is he doing? "Did you see the contents of the letter?" Arisu asked. "No, but Aguni's expression told me everything. That instant, Aguni's face looked dark. It was as if he was surprised and perplexed. I'm sure the contents must be empty." Chishiya said. "Empty? Then what about the passcode you told me?" Arisu asked. "The wax seal. It was embossed with the Boss' ring and it formed numbers. It's 8022. "I wouldn't want to be your enemy."  Arisu said. Chishiya let go of the talk button. Arisu can't hear us now. "Why the hell would you give the real code?" I whispered. "It's the correct code, yes, but the safe he's at right now has another code." Chishiya said. That made sense. "Chishiya! Yuna! It won't open!" Arisu said. I chuckled. "Let's go." Chishiya said. We saw the militants and followed them. "You really came in so brazenly." Niragi said. Then we appeared behind Niragi and Aguni. Arisu looked at us in a hopeless, sad way. "Why?" Arisu asked. "Let me go!" Someone yelled. Usagi was brought in by some militants. "Usagi!" Arisu yelled as he ran over to her. But, Niragi punched him which made him fall down. "Stop shouting for Usagi, you idiot." Niragi said as he kept kicking and punching Arisu. "You two saved me. We caught them, thanks to you guys' perceptiveness." Aguni said as he turned to me and Chishiya. "No problem." Chishiya said. "It's what we should do." I said. I looked at the reindeer painting that was hanging on the wall close to us. 

The actual safe.